Tradgey part 2

Still smirking the Apprentice looks at them as the three of them both have a stare down.

"So.......what a beautiful evening isn't it?" The Apprentice asked as they all continue to stare. "I know your upset both of you at me and my master."

Kailyen and the old man still don't say anything so Noah rolls his eyes and goes over to the bookcase grabbing a random book and starts looking through it.

"But.....i won't fight unless you do. All I need is a strand of your hair and..... And for You old man to come back with me." He says slamming the book and putting it on the table.

"Like he ever will." Kailyen says and Noah chuckles. Than he sits down putting his feet on the table.

"You think your so brave, smart, and special Kailyen. But it's time for a reality check your really not." He tells her and she clenches her fist.

"And neither are you Noah, because all you are is a servant." The old man says and Noah expression changes into anger. He stands up glaring at the old man until he super speeds over to the him and Kailyen step in front of the man.

Him and Kailyen stare into each others eyes as they are super close. Than Noah smirks and snorts.

"What are you going to do Kailyen, your a Wielder in training. You still don't know everything, like I do." He tells her and she shakes her head at him slightly as they continue to stand there ground.

"I can defeat you any time any day even your master." Kailyen says confidently and Noah growls almost like a lion. She steps bacl a little as the room starts to blow wind. And Noah waves his hand to conjure a spell.

"parce que vous étiez arrogant, vous allez maintenant être envoyé là où vous appartenez vraiment. (because you were arrogant, you will now be sent where you truly belong.)" Noah says and she falls down as a hole formed through the ground. Than she is transported into a dark room and a light comes on as she is tied.

"Let me go!"

"Only you can escape this Kailyen, you say you have power use it." Noah says as he appears with a dagger and he holds it against her throat and she gasps with wide eyes as he does. "Or are you really that weak?"

"I'm not weak your master is and so are you." She says back and he glares at her.

"That's not what everyone else says about you Kailyen. You may act strong on the outside but on the inside your sad." He says than he whispers in her ear and she gasps again as she can feel his breath against her neck. "Depressed even.....how unfortunate, for a beautiful woman like yourself."

He than is super close to her face once he pulls away from her ear. They lock eyes as he leans more and more closer tilting his head to the side and closing his eyes. And the strange part is she does the same....wait a secound this can't be happening. He opens his eyes and pulls back signing with huff. He must of done a spell she thought.

"How can someone as beautiful as you Be as sad as you are right now, I mean your brown eyes.....your dark raven hair." He strokes her cheek but.....she doesn't pull away. Why isn't she pulling away? "your soft skin, your stunning Kailyen but you don't want to believe it. listen ever since we connected......there's been this warmth everytime I see you. I know you hate me, I know we're enemies well suppose to be......but to tell you the truth I don't want to be. All I want is to be is free. Because the old man is right I'm a slave.