Here we go again

He helps Kailyen up as they walk out of the Forrest to head back to the car. He grabs her hand smiling once they do. 

"I can't believe the monsters are now gone." She says and Noah shorts a little making Kailyen tilt her head to the side once he does. 

"The monsters may be gone but The Inquitious will still be after you......and me." He says turning the keys to start the engine. Than he backs out as they head back to her house. "How do you feel?" 

She sits there frozen for a minute how does she feel? Oh he's referring to the thing. Well she feels normal and he was safe about it so she feels fine. Just wishes it can happen again. 

"I feel great.....and normal." She tells him and he smiles brightly making her heart beat fast once he does. God he's just so perfect. "And you?" 

"Never better." He says and she looks down smiling at him. They pull into the driveway and see her mother out there with her arms crossed almost like she's angry. But for what?

"Hey what's wrong?" She asked her mother who is continuing to look at her angrily. "Please tell me what's happening?"

"Ayden called." Her heart drops as her mother continues about him. "He told me that he's been looking for you but you've been ignoring him. Why honey he's your best friend. And don't tell me it's complicated because friendships should last forever."

"I can't tell you why." 

"Really because there has to be a good reason Kailyen Rebecca Akridge." She says using her full name which makes Kailyen feel uncomfortable.  "So I am going to ask you again Kailyen why are you doing this." 

"Because he's the one that stabbed me." She tells him and her mother freezes with a shocked face. "I don't want to talk to him.because of what he did alright!" 

"Oh honey I'm so sorry. I told him he can come over and talk to you." She says and Kailyen has wide eyes and so does Noah. Than Kailyen walks past her mother and towards her room to try and think. 

"I'll go talk to her." Noah tells Ms. Akridge who nods letting him walk by to.go to Kailyen bedroom. She sits there in her desk drawing and trying to clear her head from the news. He  knocks on the door and walks in having a suprised look as he sees all her sketchbooks on the ground. Grabbing one he looks through it and sees her fantasy land. Castles, beautiful gardens, and a cabin.....wait that cabin looks very familiar. He looks closer and has wide eyes in shock as he recongnizes the cabin. It's......his cabin.....this fantasy world is actually his world and where he's from. He hasn't been there since he jouned with The Inquitous but it was the only way to save his world from his corruption. But how does Kailyen know about this?

He walks over to her and looks more closely at her face calm tears are running down as she listen to music and drawing a castle with knight and villagers by it. Beautiful picture looks just like the one in his world.

"Kailyen?" He asked her but she ignores him and continues to draw. He rolls his eyes and turns her chair over to face him. She looks down from his gaze as tears continue to slip through her eyes. He hates seeing her like this so helpless and worried. He hands her the sketchbook and she looks down at it seeing the picture of the cabin. She looks up and takes her earbuds out.

"What about it?" She asked him and he sits down on her bed trying to find the right words.

"How do you know about this land?" He asked her and she shruggs at him. She really doesn't know how she does.

"I don't know I just have been drawing abojt it every since I was 3. I don't know why but whenever I draw I thunk about this beautiful magical land with magic, castles, knights, villagers in tiny houses, and different mythical creatures." She explains and he nods than he looks down to see a picture of a family, a mother, a father and a little boy in his arms. Oh my god that's him.