darkness

Kailyen stands ther frozen as the shadow figure leans down closer to her face.

"What is your name?" He asked but she sits there not being avle to say a word. "If you don't tell me rhan I guess I could read your mind."

He holds his hand up and he touches her head as he closes his eyes to read her mind to get his information.

She also closes her eyes trying to block his magic from getting answers but she can tell that she is failing miserably because she can feel the sharp pain come back in her head.

"Kailyen Rebbeca Akridge." He says as she groans in pain from his magic. She has to somehow block him but how when he has froze her."father of Daniel and mother of Rebbeca Akridge. Your favorite music is Rock? Never heard of it what does it sound like?"

She yells in pain as he goes more into her mind searching for her memories of it. He hums in response as he listen to it.

"Your address is......" She opens her eyes glaring at him. As his eyes are still closed. Enough is enough she tells herself thinking of a spell to undue his.

"Alors que nous nous tenons dans le temps, je commande d'être dégelé et de pouvoir à nouveau bouger par moi-même" she says and the man opens his eyes in shock. As she starts to move and uses another spell to blast him across the cave.

Groaning from the impact he stands up and Kailyen looks at him snapping her fingers as she dissapears out of the cave.
~~~

She opens her eye as her vision is a little foggy but soon it clears makimg her sign in relieve that she is back in her own bedroom.

Sitting up off the floor she stands up but instantley regrets it as her legs become wobbly. Almost like jello. Sitting in her bed and too exhausted to put her pajamas on she just sleeps with what she has on.

As her head pounds fast she lays there trying to think about what just happened. Who were those people? Why did they want her so badly? Do they actually know where he lives?

Shaking her head she decides to just not worry about it and sleep. Sleep it's never that easy not for her at least.
~~~
Groaning from her alarm going off she turns the other way not wanting to got to school at all. Still having a headache she stands up to turn it off. She always puts it on her bookcase that way she won't fall asleep again.

Her mother burst into the room instantley mamjng her jump from the slam. Her mother walks over to her and ........hugs her........what in the?

"I am so sorry, about your father but honey he didn't want to stay. He couldn't and nither could I. So I decided that one of us has to leave for everything to work out for you. Honey he loved you he really did but he just didn't want to stay." She tells her and Kailyen nods understanding.

"I understand, and your right he's better gone than being her fighting with you." She tells her mkther who smiles.

"Thank you for understanding. Do you want mr to drive you today?" She aksed and Kailyen shakes her head.

"Nah, I was going to walk but thanks anyways." She says and her mother nods.

"Of course, have a good day at school honey." She walks out of the room leaving Kailyen to get ready for school.

As she is walking she notices that she can hear something almost like a vibration. How strange.

Than a huge frequency rattles in her head making her hold her head in pain. She Runs through the hall and into a closet. Crying as the sounds of people minds continue.

"alors que j'entends les voix dans ma tête les faire s'arrêter une fois de plus." Kailyen yells which translates to (as I hear the voices in my head make them stop once more)

Laying there silently sobbing in her knees Kailyen finally stops hearing them all at once. She needs to try and control her magic but how can she without anyone knowing?

"Ahhhh." She yells as she hears everyones thoughts once again. How can this be stopped there has to be a way?

Trying to breathe, she concentrates on just one voice at a time. Trying to see if she can control it and maybe get used to it all.

She tries her hardest to concentrate but in the end she fails miserably and the voices go higher as they ring through her ears.

At this rate her eardrums might explode from all of the noise. She needs to get to class so she is not late for math. Trying to think of a solution the only thing she can come up with is......

Putting music in her ears. She gets out her case insta they regretting it as she moves her hands away from her ears. She rushes to put both of them in her ears with music and instantley.....the voices are canceled out.

Thank goodness, standing up and walking out of the closet she rushes over to math since she only has 2 minutes left until she is tardy. Today is going to be a long day.
~~~
After there encounter with Kailyen The Apprentice walks into his masters circle to stop the spell.

The Iniquitous opens his bright yellow eyes as his apprentice.

"Well, what do we know?" He asked and the apprentice looks down.

"Female, name is Kailyen Rebbeca Akridge, age 17, and likes rock music." He explains and The iniquitous rolls his eyes huffing. "It's actually really catchy not gonna lie."

"Do we know where she is from?" The iniquitous asked obviously annoyed.

"No I did not get that far....I'm sorry master." He says as his master glares at him. Than his master blast the cave walls in anger. His apprentice has the look of fear as his master storms over to him grabbing his neck.

"How am I suppose get her power if I don't know where she is most of the time!" He yells as his apprentince who is gasping for air. "Unless....since i connected into her mind I can now sense where she is and look through her own eyes."

He lets go if his apprentice who falls to the floor breathing heavy. Than The Iniquitous walks over to his spell book switching through it to find a new spell.

"So what....." The apprentice coughs "You going to be her eyes?"

"No, I am going to be a apparition. I will connect to her mind once more and once I do she will see me and I will see her and everything that will be around her." He explains and his apprentice nods.
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: so how am I doing so far on this story? Anything you would like me to add or change. I'm up for any feedback just let me know in the comments. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you all are enjoying it.