"hey!" I jokingly slap sage's arm "she's telling the truth" Brian walks in as he shrugs. We all pause what we were doing and turn our heads towards Brian all wondering if he heard about Sage being possibly pregnant.

"what? why are you staring at me like Sage is pregnant or something" Brian jokes "aha ha ha" I force a laugh out which sounded very forced and bad making all of their heads turn to me.

"uhh anyways" I look else where avoiding the attention being put on me "yes, anyways what do you guys wanna do today? not much to do today so" Brian shrugs.

"there's a bar in.. I don't know somewhere in the central boulevard or something or was it in the beach near here.. I don't know" Sage shrugs "sage you're a small little fetus you can't be talking about drinking and bars and clubs where strippers are" Brian reminds sage.

"oh right I totally forgot i was underage" Sage responds sarcastically "we should go to a theme park" Howie suggests "good morning to you too" Kevin states "yes a theme park!" Sage exclaims 

"Yea but take a test first" I tell her "NICK! THERE ARE PEOPLE!" Sage shouts "right..." 

"test?" Howie raises an eyebrow "yea she might be pregnant" Kevins says "OH MY GOD IM A PSYCHIC!" Brian yells in excitement "Brian, not the time." I warn "right sorry, all serious" Brian puts his hand down his face and changes his facial expression to a more serious one making me giggle.

"Fine ill take the test but I'm telling you I'm not pregnant, my period is just late and I just probably ate something yesterday" Sage frowns "mhm, well I'm gonna go get a pregnancy test now, bye" I get up and go to the pharmacy near us.

August  21, 1995 Orlando, Florida
SAGEs POV

When nick leaves everybody is silent and is just staring at me eating my waffles "what?" I ask as I look at all of them "nothing.." Howie trails off.

"TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA'!" Someone suddenly shouts making me flinch and the rest of the boys turn their heads to the entrance, of course, AJ, dramatic entrance and everythinf who else would it be. "morning" We all say tiredly "whats up with everyone why so gloomy" AJ chuckles as he goes to drink out of the milk carton which was almost finished.

"Nothi-" I try to avoid more attention put on me, but get cut off by Brian, what a bitch.

"sagemightbepregnant" Brian blurts making AJ spit all his milk out on Kevin. Kevin just shuts his eyes avoiding any milk getting in his eyes and wipes his face trying not to snap at AJ for spitting at him.

"WHAT?! DAMN SAGE IS GETTING THAT NICKITY DICKITY" AJ jokes making me nearly choke on my waffle as I chuckle and the rest of the guys give him death glares.

"hey- come on even Sage here found it funny, right sage" AJ motions to me "right" I laugh "see"

"not the time AJ" Kevin warns "its always not the time with you" AJ mocks Kevin was about to have a go at him when nick enters with the pregnancy test I take it and we all anticipate the reveal.

Sure I thought it was just all a coincidence, but whay if it wasnt also, I started overthinking while waiting, the anxiety coursing through my veins all the thoughts in my head not shutting up.

Nick noticed this and puts a comforting arm around me rubbing his hand up and down my arm in a comforting manner and giving small kisses on my head.

"who is gonna flip it" Kevin asks "not me" Howie exclaims "ok then I'll do-" AJ replie but again gets cut off by... Kevin! What a surprise I know

"no sage should do it" Kevin interrupts "then why'd you still asks who will open it it old man" AJ gives Kevin a face of confusion and 'what the fuck' Kevin just glares at AJ and lets me open it.