|40|

"M/n. Just what in the hell..?" Katsuki stared at you dumbfounded by what he was seeing. You stood in front of him wearing a brown kangaroo hoodie that had a huge pocket in the middle with two holes in bottom acting as a pouch like carrier. You were about to put Kimiko in the 'pouch' before your fiance caught you. both Kasumi and Kimiko wore hoodies matching the color of the one you had on.

"What...?" You asked looking like a deer in headlights.

"Where did you even get that from?"

"The black market-"

"The truth."

You blinked twice "...Yaoyorozu made it.."

"And let me guess. You suggested the kangaroo theme?"

"...Also yes"

"You're ridiculous."

"..I have one made for you.."

". . ."

". . ."

You both stare at each other while the twins also stare at Katsuki with caught expressions.

•○●•○●

"I'm not even going to lie. This wasn't a bad idea." Katsuki said looking in the mirror at him and Kasumi who was in the pouch.

"Right?!"

Ding Dong

"I'll get it." He went to get the door while you bounced around slightly with Kimiko as she screamed and laughed.

Katsuki held the pocket/pouch with one hand to keep Kasumi from bouncing too much as he jogged down the stairs to get to the front door. He opened the door to see Freddy and the gang- I mean the Bakusquad plus Hitoshi.

"Heyyy!" Mina was the first to invite herself in. "Happy gay month cause you know you gay and stuff" She handed him a balloon with different colored ribbons "Here go your gay balloon cause it got all the colors cause it's gay"

"What-"

"And I got skittles cause it has a rainbow on it"

"Okay.."

"And Kiri got you a cake-" Kirishima held the cake in front of Katsuki, making Kasumi reach for it "-It says, be who you are~"

Denki then backed her up on vocals "For your priiiiiiIiiiIiiIideeee~"

"Thank- this is- my pride month- why did you do this? Why are you doing this?" Katsuki didn't really know how to feel at this point.

"What?" Mina blinked a coupled times "because you're gay!"

"I- okay, understandable"

"I'm surprised you knew the words Bakugou" Sero slung an arm around the blonde's shoulder.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Unintentional but accurate. Got it." Jirou shut the front door.

"Hey Mimi" Hitoshi took Kasumi out of the hoodie, holding her in the air. She let out a few giggles.

"Kitty!" She squished his face making him chuckle.

"Hopping through!" You yelled while hopping down the steps and holding a hollering Kimiko in place. You took one last hop off the step then smiled. "Hey hey everyone!"

"Hey hey!" Kimiko repeated after you, giving a four-toothed smile.

"Awe! The twins are just adorable!"

"Ugh, I know~ they get it from me" You put your hand over your heart.

"Now why the hell are you lying M/n?" Katsuki came back from putting away the sweets, that he's not going to eat.

"I only speak truths. Now is everyone ready to go?"

"Yup!"

"Yeah"

"Yup yup!"

"Ready as I'll ever be!"

"Okay then! Who's riding with who? I know that car ride was tight as shit"

"You have no idea. As soon as I opened the car door to get out I literally flew out the car" Jirou spoke

"Ha! I can confirm!" Denki finally understood why Jirou 'bullied' him. Laughing at people's misery is fun.
"Ugh"

"I'll take my motorcycle." Hitoshi stated, patting the Kasumi's back, who was falling asleep. Denki then popped up.

"Oh, oh! I'll go with him!"

"If that's the case, we might as well keep riding with Kirishima. There's enough room."

"That's more than alright with me" Kirishima twirled his car keys.

"Okay then, let's roll people!"

•○●•○●

"Which ones are better?" You asked holding up a pair of white Mary Janes and a pair of black ones for toddlers.

Katsuki thought about it for a second. "The white ones look good but I like the black ones too."

"True. I'll just get two pairs of both, we can try them on the girls along with the dresses when we get back home" Katsuki nodded.

The eight of you decided today was the best day to go clothes shopping for the wedding. And luckily the young heros received their first paycheck and is now able to pay for themselves. Well all except for Katsuki. Yeah he may have gotten his payment, but you refused to let him pay for his own things. It was a struggle but eventually he gave up and just let you spoil him.

Katsuki stood behind you, looking at baby clothes then looked at your backside, only to see your ass cheeks clenched. "PFT- M/n why the fuck are you clenching? Why is it so tight though?" He asked trying his damness not to laugh.

You sniffed. "...I gotta shit so bad, I've been trying to hold it in and I'm scared to fart because I don't know if I'm gonna shit myself.."

"PFFFT"

"ShUt uP, I think someone put something in my apple juice!"

"Apple juice helps you shit, dumbass!"

"No it's not that! It keeps coming out like water!"

"Good luck with that" He laughed and walk off to somewhere else in the store making you huff.

•○●•○●

"Oh M/n~" Denki came running over towards you and Kimiko.

"Yep?"

"You remember that bet we placed?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, did you know he just confessed to Mina?" Denki Smirked

"Stop lying." Your eyes widened.
"I'm not! I even recorded it!" He took out his phone and showed you a video of the red head confessing to Mina.

"NOOOO KIRISHIMA, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WAIT ANOTHER WEEK!" You slapped a hand on your face and dragged it down, causing Miko to giggle.

"ACCEPT YOUR FATE M/N! HAHAHA!"

"I DON'T WANNA!"

"YOU HAVE TO! A BET IS A BET!"

"UGHHH!"

"Excuse me, you're being a little too loud over here and I was wondering if you could tone it down a little?" A lady that worked at the store said interrupting but was taken aback when Kimiko shushed her.

"SHHHH"

Lol what do you think M/n has to do for the bet?
Just so you know there will be a lot of time skips.
And Happy Pride Month everyone!

-JJ