|33|

Nobody's POV

"Sorry sir but you have to wait till you're healed"

"So you're telling me I have to wait to get healed to take a damn shit? Sorry but that won't work"

"There's nothing I can do about it"

"But there is something you can do about it. You can call someone in here to lift my ass up and put a damn bucket under me or something. My legs are already lifted so there's no problem"

"I can't do that-"

"Listen, I'm trying to be a little nice, but the burrito that lunatic force fed me ain't sitting right. And the moment I let out the tiniest t o o t this whole hospital is gonna be covered in shit. My shit to be exact."

"I told that damn kid to stop giving patients burritos. Do they ever learn..?"

Knock Knock Knock

"Open!"

The door opened, revealing the doctor that was gonna heal ya boi.

"Ah there you are Miss Kim, ready to get the healing process started?"

"Of course!"

"About how long long is this finna take?" You shifted a little uncomfortably

"Judging by your injuries, about 20 minutes at most"

"..I don't think I'm gonna make it."

"You're not gonna die sir" The female sweatdropped

"No. TO THE DAMN TOILET!"

•○●

"Okay we're all done" the doctor said, taking off the last bandage.

Without a second to spear you immediately stood up and tried to run to the bathroom connected to the room. Key word tried, before you could get there the male doctor tripped you, making you fall and shit all over the floor.

The smell was so bad the doctors tried running out the room, but they slipped and fell face first in your diarrhea.

(LMFAOOO I'M SO SORRY!)

Jk as soon as you got up, you ran into the bathroom. The unremarkable sounds echoing in the bathroom as you released your dookie in the toilet.

'Damn hospital staff..!'

While you were in the bathroom burning your asshole off the two staff members had already left and was replaced with Katsuki, your dad and the twins who all just walked into the room.

The sound of flushing could be heard throughout the room water could be heard not long after. You walked out the bathroom grumbling obviously in a bad mood. "What kind of hospital doesn't have any fucking paper towels in the bathrooms..?"

"Who pissed in your cereal?"

You jumped in the air startled. "AH FUCK! DoN't dO ThAT!"

"You'll live boy."

"I feel real disrespected today- GaSp!" Your mood switched completely as you seen your two favorite girls "MY bAbIeS!" Going up to your boyfriend you began to unfasten the carrier the two were in, taking them out.

"I missed you two so much!" The two squealed when you picked them up.

"How are you feeling?" Katsuki asked generally caring.

"Better, besides my sore asshole. Some idiot decided it was a good idea to shove burritos down my throat, it was funny to be honest but the pain says otherwise"

"And I regret asking"

"I thought they would've fired that kid by now" Aizawa said butting in

"What do you mean?"

"Back when I had to go to the hospital after the USJ attack some random kid came and shoved 2 burritos down my throat. And till this day I swore to get revenge" A shadow covered his eyes as he spoke.

"Fuckin lucky it wasn't 5" You told him sitting down on the bed sucking up the pain in your ass. Literally.

"Yikes- good luck with that buddy" Katsuki spoke with a grin on his face

"Lol, anyways I've got some good news and bad news child"

"They got Donald Trump outta office in America but now there's a war going on?"

"Yes but not what I was gonna tell you. While we were pouring gasoline all over that guy's house yesterday, we being Me, Nemuri, Hizashi, Mitsuki and Ashido- I don't know how she got there but I let it slide, I found a room with pictures of all three of you in there, especially the one the ones of you Jerkin off to hentai- like come on M/n you should know better then to watch people get fucked by a alien, but that only gave me more reason to burn the place down. We broke the guy that kidnapped you outta prison and sacrificed him watching as he burned-"

"What the hell dad! I can't believe you all committed arson without me!"

"I'm sorry son, but it had to be done. Plus if it makes you feel better Ashido recorded it for you"

"Okay that makes me feel a little bit better."

"Wait how the hell did all of you do it without being caught?"

"Oh, Nemuri used her quirk on the whole neighborhood. The only person that wasn't affected by it was a old woman. We threw her in the fire too. She was reaching her death point anyway, had to speed up the process though."

"Ah okay" Katsuki said not bothering by any of this.

"Back on topic, due to that we have some people searching your house for hidden cameras and mics. And because of the plot and the author's a bitch you and Katsuki have to stay in the dorms for a little while."

"I thought it was because they were running out of ideas"

"That too"

"Wait, can't we just stay at my place?"

"No, your parents are going on a business trip"

"And?"

"No way to get in"

"I have a key"

Just then someone came from out of no where and took his keys and ate them. "Not anymore" They disappeared.

"Welp. That sums it up"

"It's the weekend so you two should be the only ones there."

"And if we're not?"

"Lmao that's your problem"

"Guess it can't be helped. But when?"

"Today. You're getting discharged after they give you a quick check up."

"But my-"

"Clothes? Dropped by the house a got a couple pairs of clothes and your credit card."

"Ah okay. The sooner I can get out of here the sooner I can take a fuckin bath."

"Language."

"Japanese."

This is a random ass chapter but oh well.

-JJ