|35|

WARNING •Gore and panic attack•

M/n's POV

The music began to play as Katsuki showed up in the entryway of the church. The place was decorated from top to bottom in honor of the up-placing ceremony, our family and friends sitting along the benches.

I watched as my husband-to-be walked down the isle with a small smile on my face. Mitsuki was crying while Masaru rubbed her back. The atmosphere was upbringing and heavenly, everything I could ask for. But something wasn't right. No. This is it, not the time to think about anything thing bad right now. It's my moment, our moment.

The music stopped once Katsuki stood on the alter and we connected hands.

'ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ'ˢ ʷʳᵒⁿᵍ'

Get out of my head.

"Dear dearly beloved, we are gathered here  today to join both M/n L/n and K̶     u̶g̶o̶  here in holy matrimony"

Why did his voice cut off all of a sudden? I probably just zoned out.

'something's wrong. Don't do it.'

That voice again. Maybe something is wrong. But this may be a once in a lifetime moment. I can't screw this up.

"Now for your vowels."

'stop'

No

Just as I was about to open my mouth and speak the same voice recited it's same words only this time a little louder

"Sir?"

"Huh? Oh! Uh, Ka-"

'Stop'

'Don't dO it.'

"-suki, you-"

'SoMething's wroNg'

"-are the-"

'StOP'

With every word I spoke the voice got more vibrant and loud preventing me from trying to finish my vowels. Their voices got angrier the more I spoke. They were warning me. Something was off, the atmosphere isn't as warm as before, it's cold.

At this point I wanted to stop, but for some reason I just kept going.

'SOmeThiNG's WroNG'

I don't want this anymore

'doN'T dO iT'

Please stop talking, I don't want this.

'STOP'

I'm trying damnit!

'STOP'

Quit nagging, I'm trying my best!

'STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP'

Shut up, Shut up! SHUT UP!

It was quiet. Not only did the voices stop but I did as well.

"Baby? Are you okay?"

I quickly removed the vale from Katsuki's face, seeing his crimson eyes and the face I learned to adore.

...

At least that was the face I was hoping to see. Instead I was met with a totally different face.

"Did you miss me love?"