|29|

Nobody's POV

"Good morning class."

"Good morning Mr. Aizaw- uh"

Shota walked in the class room with 4 kids as if it was a normal day.

"Um, Mr. Aizawa if you don't mind me asking, what are kids doing here?" Tsuyu asked with her finger on the corner of her mouth like usual.

"I'm sure you all heard of the new daycare system that has been installed in Yuuei. And I was supposed to watch them, but with a few of the staff members out everyone's schedule has been rearranged for the day meaning I'm teaching you for the whole day."

"We know Eri and Kota, but who are they?" Miss lower your net worth asked gesturing over to the two car seats in his hands.

"Kids."

"I know that but-"

"Now if you're done, I wouldn't like to waste anymore time. Eri, Kota go sit in the back" He said.

•○●•○●

RINGGG

As soon as the bell rung majority of the class gathered around the teacher's desk to see the twins.

"Awe! They are adorable!"

"Whoever's children they are, must be gorgeous" (it's all in genetics bby, you and yo fabulous self😩)

"Go to lunch, all of you. Midoriya, Yaoyorozu, I'm putting you both in charge of both Eri and Kota. Bakugou you're in charge of the twins." Shota started backing his way to the room's exit

"I have an important meeting to attend to and won't be back till a little after you get back from lunch. I'm expecting you all to behave while I'm out." He walked out of the classroom and slid the door closed.

...

"EH?!"

"IS HE MAD? LEAVING BABIES WITH BAKUGOU!?"

"Mr. Aizawa obviously has it out for whoever their parents are kero"

"Mr. Deku?" Eri tugged on Midoriya's pants leg a little to gain his attention.

"H-huh? Yes Eri-chan?"

"Don't you all know he left with the twins already?"

"Wait, what?" Midoriya looked around the classroom to see if what Eri said was true, only to have it confirmed.

"HE'S GONE" He said with a ghosted look on his face. The class looked around not seeing the blonde nor the twins anywhere. The class began panicking while 3 remained calm, along with the Bakusquad.

'So dramatic' Eri, Kota and Yamomo all thought in sync. The oldest of the 3 looked over to the younger beside her. "Come on, you two must be hungry. We must hurry, lunch will be over sooner than we know it."

~
Now with Katsuki he obviously snuck away as soon as Aizawa announced he would be the one looking after them, he already knew he would be the one looking after the two if Aizawa were to go anywhere, he is the twins' father after all. And even if Aizawa told someone else to do the job he wouldn't let them do so anyway. He would be damned if anyone else were to watch his kids.

He walked into the daycare-like-classroom and set the twins down making his over to the diaper bag

He took out their bottles along with the formula and began making them both their milk.

Just as Katsuki put the bottles in the microwave for a few seconds both the girls began whining.

"Shh. You'll eat soon."