|3|

This will have my first smut in this chapter so don't come after me - and if you don't like, don't read. You have been warned-

No one's POV

Despite his protests Katsuki ended up joining M/n in the shower,  M/n was washing the slightly younger male's back, up until he reached Katsuki's lower back. M/n squat down facing Kat's ass. "What are you doing you horny fucker? get from down there!" "Come on Kat! we haven't done it in almost 2 months! please?"  to be honest Kat was horny himself but his ego was getting in the way. M/n had gone on a trip to America to take pictures of the graduating students at the number one hero school there, Ross Academy and ended up staying for a few extra days due to his flight being delayed then when he got back he was very busy having no time to spend with katsuki.

"Fine. but remember I have school tomorrow so don't go making anything noticeable damnit-Ah!" he was cut off by M/n shoving and stretching his hole with his tongue, his wet muscle moving in and out of the bottom's hole. Once M/n felt like Kat was stretched out enough he stood up, grabbed Katsuki's waist and hovered him over his hard cock.

M/n looked up at the blonde's flushed face, lowering him on his throbbing dick. "Mm~ UGH!" Stopping to let the blonde adjust to the size of M/n, he started planting kisses on Katsuki's neck waiting for the other to tell him to move. After a few seconds, the slightly younger male speaks up "Move i-idiot" with that being said M/n started thrusting in and out of katsu slowly making sure not to hurt the said male. "F-faster Dumbass! stop treating me like I can't t-take  it!"  the (H/c)nette started speeding up, going at a inhuman pace. The only things that could be heard within the walls is the shower running, skin slapping, M/n's grunts and Katsuki's non-stop moaning "D-damn ugh! y-you're so tight!" The top said continuously pounding into the other. After a few minutes of thrusting in and out of the younger male M/n hit the spot in Katsuki making him see stars.

Katsuki Moaned out loud letting the other male know he had found his prostate " AH! r-right there ugh! right there! don't stop!" Katsuki said unconsciously sticking out his tongue as hot tears stream down his flushed cheeks. As M/n repeatedly hit Katsuki's prostate, a knot started to form in both of their stomachs. 

"C-cumming! M/n I'm Cumming!" "M-me too- ugh! in o-or out?" "In!" M/n pounded into Katsuki one last time before they both came. Thick ropes of Katsuki's semen landing on both their torsos while M/n's was shooting inside of the other male. After riding out their highs M/n pulled out of Katsuki and tried to put him on his feet but his legs had given out, before he could fall to the shower floor the (H/c)nette caught him "Oops! I guess I went a too little hard!" M/n said smiling a little. Katsuki looked up at M/n, a vain popping from his forehead "You think dumbass?!" all M/n did was smile at him and begin cleaning Katsuki and himself off.

Hitoshi POV (Bet you didn't see that one coming)

I put the tv on blast as I got irritated 'I can never catch a break!'

BOOM chapter 3 out! 

All I'm going to say is that I know this was shit so don't come after me-

PEACE✌🏾

-JJ