|36|

OMFG LOOK HOW FUCKIN PRECIOUS HE LOOKS! AHHHHHSISJSUSJSIFSJSU
__________________________

Nobody's POV

"M/NNNN!" Four people came rushing into the dormitory not paying attention to the missing door. Once they spotted you they launched themselves into the air and onto you.

"oH sHiT- OOF!"

"WE WERE SO WORRIED FOR YOU MAN!"

"DON'T LEAVE US AGAINNNNN"

While you enjoyed the fact they missed you, you sweat dropped when you heard Yuki's growling before he started barking.

All four teens heard the husky and got off of you so fast it made it seem as though they teleported, but he didn't falter. Then you saw why, Yuki was staring at Denki who was shaking is shoes. "He smells fear, so if I where you I would-"

Your sentence was cut off by Yuki charging at Denki followed by high pitched screaming. You could already guess who that was. "-calm down.."

The portable charger climbed onto the counter scared of the dog who wanted his blood.

"GET YO FUCKING DOG BITCH!"

"It don't bite."

"YES IT DO-"

"Shut up! Like damn, can't anyone get any sleep around here?" Rumi said securing her hold on the twins, who were somehow still sleep, as she shifted on the green couch with her eyes still closed

"Is that-"

"Yup. That's me and Katsuki's future wife."

"No I'm not."

"We're still working on it"

"Wait- I thought he was gay?"

"He is but she's the only exception😩"

"Understandable😩👍•Insert pink skintone•"

"How-"

A new voice cut in from the doorframe wheezing as they held onto their knees. "How- did yOu- get here sO- FAST?!"

"Oh hey Jirou."

"Hey- M/n"

Sero looked between you and the earjacked hottie before speaking. "When did you two meet?" Jirou was gonna speak but you spoke first.

"Oh, I almost ran her over a few weeks before I got kidnapped. She was T-posing in the middle of the highway late at night and I joined her, we've been best friends ever since."

"So... does she know?"

"Yeah, after a few minutes we saw a cop car in the distance and decided it was time to dip. I offered her a ride home, Katsuki and the twins were in the car at the time, he didn't seem to mind the fact she was there. Turns out the girls love heavy metal."

"Ah okay"

"Speaking of Bakubabe, where is he?"

"He's-"

Just like that Katsuki was summoned- well more like he ran through the front door.

"GET IT THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME DEKU!"

"KACCHAN IT'S JUST A FUCKING PICTURE OF THE NUMBER THREE HERO OF THE UNITED STATES!"

"HOW DID THAT ORANGE LOOKING BITCH EVEN BECOME A HERO?!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Just like that Katsuki sat on his knees in front of the couch with a innocent look his face while fluttering his lashes "Yes mommy, sorry mommy"

"How the did she do that...?" Izuku asked shookth

"HAH! SIMP!"

"M/n. Yell one more FUCKING time. I swear-"

"Yes mommy, sorry mommy." You repeated after your boyfriend and basically teleported in front of the couch where the goddess herself laid.

"Okay, what the FU-"

•○●•○●

Right now you were sitting at the table with your boyfriend and friends who ate your cooking as you fed Kasumi and Kimiko. Rumi has been in a much more blissful state ever since Sero accidentally shoved her head in Katsuki's man tits earlier to which neither of the victims complained about, what could she say? The blond had better tits than a female. Plus your cooking took her mood over the top.

"Maybe."

You looked over at the rabbit eared hero confused. "Maybe what?"

She swallowed the beef from the donburi. "Maybe I'll reconsider that threesome"

"HELL YEAH!" Both you and Katsuki shouted.

Everyone in the room was very content with life at the moment, enjoying their food and the slight chance of being with the white haired goddess.

A smile formed on Katsuki's face as he was in a gleeful mood. The food was great, Rumi noticed him and Izuku was screaming his head off as he got cased by an angry Yuki.

'This is nice🙂' He thought taking another bite of dish.

Now you may be wondering. Where the hell did Keigo go? Well he is currently yelling as he bombed the boy's bathroom in the dormitory. You told him not to drink the chunky milk🤡

Lol sorry this was short and random as shit but I was out of ideas and just typed what came to mind😃

But guess who's gonna get their ass whooped soon because of what they're gonna do to this story!😗

-JJ🗿