|38|

"And I see you, the way I breathe you in, it's the texture of your skin, I wanna wrap my arms around you, baby, never let you go~" You sang to the song that was playing on your phone while cooking breakfast for your boyfriend. You recalled yesterday's events and how much fun the two of you had and luckily your nose wasn't broken from the way the door was slammed on your face.

Breaking out of your thoughts, you felt two arms wrap around your bare chest from behind and a head being pressed against your back. Already knowing who it was you chuckled and turned around to lift Katsuki's head up by his chin and delivered him a few soft kisses to the lips.

"Happy birthday baby"

"Thanks.." You smiled at his tired state then went back to cooking. The two of you just planned to lounge around the house all day since Katsuki didn't really like celebrating his birthday, well its not that he doesn't like to, it's just that he doesn't see the point. You get older, every year you get closer and closer to death.

Once you finished cooking you set your plates and the both of you ate in silence, the only noise in the room being music from your playlist

"Did you know it only takes an hour to fly into space?"

"No M/n, I didn't know that" Katsuki spoke, already knowing he would have to deal with your shit for the next thirty minutes.

"Yeah, still don't know how that's possible when you can't ever drive out of the country in 2 hours"

". . ."

". . ."

"You know humans can swim through the vains of a whale?"

Katsuki paused and looked at you. "...Where the hell do you find this shit..?"

"Google. Anygays can we-"

"No."

"You didn't even let me finish!"

"You know what, go ahead. Ask your question."

"...Can we go to the beach-"

"No."

•○●•○●

A Bark was heard as Yuki jumped in the pool with Katsuki.

"They grow up so fast🥲"

"You seriously need to stop doing-"

"No" You sat on the chair out there and took out your phone deciding to video call/facetime Mitsuki and see how the twins are doing.

"Hello~"

"Ah M/n, just the person I wanted to talk to!"

"Hey Mom, just calling to say hi to Miko and Umi"

"Yeah.. about that-" Another voice spoke up from Mitsuki's side of the phone.

"Hi daddy!"

"Uh.."

"Well damn talk about sweet home A-"

"Don't even finish that sentence you fuckin weirdo! This is Japan not Alabama, go somewhere with that shit you whore!"

"ME? WHORE?! YOU'RE THE WHORE MIKO!"

"I'LL FUCK YOU UP!"

"Kinky"

"YOU NASTY BITCH!"

"Please calm down you two.."

"I is confusion"

"You see, what had happened was, this portal came from out if no where and sucked the twins up and a few seconds later they came back like this along with- hold on. YOU BETTER NOT THROW MY DAMN DISHES BRAT!"