|1|

No one's POV

It was the weekend at the dorms and class 1a had noticed things were a little....off. 1. Bakugou had been receiving gifts an awful lot. 2 he was talking on the phone 24/7. And 3 every time he was texting on the phone they would notice he had small smile on his face causing them all to slightly panic.

One Day Mina, Yamomo and Jiro caught him get on a motorcycle with someone, and they found that strange because they only people they seen him hang out with was the bakusqaud. So here some of the class was. In the common room trying to figure out was Bakugou was up to.

"Maybe he sells drugs." the human Pikachu says as he takes a bite out of his Ramen. "Oh! or maybe he's like some secret model or something!" Mina says standing from her chair. "Or maybe he just has other friends?" Izuku says looking up from his phone, being the only one with common since. "Are you delusional or have you not been paying attention to him? Kero." Iida then cut in doing his weird hand motions "Tsu as his classmates we should not doubt him!" Yamomo spoke, " I don't know Iida he isn't exactly the most approachable person." just as Iida was about to speak again they heard a ding go off from the end of the table. It was Bakugou's phone which no one had noticed till just now.

"I'll get it!" an over excited Mina says as she gets up to get his phone. "I don't think that's a good idea Mina, it isn't very manly to snoop thew other people's business." A certain shark says "Well good thing I'm not a man!" 

My Dumbass♥
Hey baby, I just got finished with my last photo for the day, be ready cause I'm omw. Love you, see you when I get there❤
7:47

She stared at the phone for a few seconds before going wide eye. "Hey guys, I think Bakugou has a girlfriend." they all went wide eyed. then Bakugou walked into the room. "Have you dumbasses seen my phone?" Mina stiffened.