|25|

M/n POV

"Uh- okay yeah, just do what you have to do ..... Okay bye."

I looked at the twins who were on the verge of crying. "Welp. Looks like it's just us for the evening. Again.." I mumbled the last part. Katsuki had been staying after school for the past two weeks training with Uncle Yagi and Midoriya understandable since the sports festival is two days from now, but it still irritated me, that Midoriya kid irritated me. Yeah we talked a few months back but I still don't like him.

I know it's selfish of me, but sometimes I just want Katsuki all to myself, just the two- well four of us. I'm like a little kid who doesn't share (with a exception of very few people) when it comes to him. When someone tries to take him away from me, I throw a fit, but when I'm told/forced to share I get upset. Same thing when a parent is showing affection to someone else's kid and not their own, causing the child to become jealous, if dat makes since.

Maybe I'm just being somewhat clingy.

I picked the twins up while they cried. It was obvious that they were missing Katsuki, they haven't been without him for this long and the Disney songs had stopped calming them.

Setting them back down in the swings I grabbed the two empty bottles and went to the kitchen. I walked over to the sink and began washing the bottles out preparing to make a brand new one.

I'm pretty sure the girls' crying could be heard throughout the entire house. 'I need a nap..'

•○●•○●

Nobody's POV

Katsuki walked through the garage entrance of the now quiet house making sure to take his shoes off and putting them by the front door. He assumed the twins were asleep, so he made his way up the stairs quietly in thought of not waking them up.

When he opened the bedroom door, he was kinda surprised to see you sleep, since you usually wouldn't go to sleep till one or two in the morning, 'He must've been really tired' Katsuki thought. He made his way over to the large closet and picked him out something to sleep in when he did find something he went to take a shower desperate to get the sweat and dirt off of him.

Katsuki threw his dirty clothes in the hamper along with the towel he dried his hair with. He sat down on the bed and turned off the lamp, before realizing how hard you were breathing, your chest going up and down at a fast pace as you inhaled and exhaled.

He laid down next to you on his side, he extended his hand to your face but stopped when your eyes snapped open grabbing a hold of his wrist, preventing him from touching you. "Calm down idiot, it's just me" You squint your eyes allowing them to adjust to the darkness of the room.

Once you seen it was your spiky haired boyfriend you let go of his wrist, and went to hug his waist and put your head in the crook of his neck. "You wanna talk about it?" Katsuki asked, rubbing his thumb on your back. You shook your head, squeezing him a little.

As your head laid in the crook of his neck, you could faintly smell his usual caramel scent that almost always helped you stay calm.

You shifted to the side and pulled Katsuki on top of you, Katsuki didn't say anything, he just let it happen.

"I missed you.." You said, clinging to him as if he was going to disappear at any moment. "Of course you did"

"How long were the girls sleep?" "They fell asleep around 8 something? I don't know"
"This is probably the longest they slept" "Yeah, they've been crying almost all day, so of course they would be tired" "Hm."

"There's no school tomorrow considering the sports festival is the day afterwards, the teachers are giving a days worth of rest before then." "That's good. Speaking of which, you won't be seeing me in the crowd of people. I'm gonna be in the announcement, box, thing with my dads" "Who's going to watch Yuki though? He's still a puppy and can't be left alone"