|15|

No one's POV
_______________________

M/n walked out of the bedroom only wearing a pair of gray sweatpants that was hanging loosely around his waist, sluggishly making his way to the kitchen to make some coffee. (Or your favorite hot drink, I don't really like coffee, I prefer hot chocolate) rubbing his eye, M/n started the coffee maker before getting a mug and a spoon.

Beeeep beeeeeep beeeeep beeeeeep

M/n walked back over to the coffee maker and poured some of the brown liquid into the cup. Not bothering to put creamer in it only a little bit of sugar, he stirred the coffee, lightly tapping the spoon onto the cup afterwards. M/n made his way to the dining room to see Mina sitting at the table eating a bowl of mixed fruit and watching Twilight on her phone.

"Mornin" M/n spoke sitting down and taking a sip of his hot drink. Mina took her eyes off the phone to smile at the male. "Hey M/n!" "Too.. bright.." Mina rolled her eyes, while a small smile still remained on her face. "Shouldn't you be at school or something? It's almost like 10 am." "Yeah, me and Kaminari planned on skipping while the other three guys went back to the school, but the dorms were attacked by villains late last night so we don't have school for the next 2 days." "Shouldn't they be back though?" "I just got off the phone with them. Sero is dropping Kirishima off home and is bringing Shinsou back here, then he's going back home. "Oh okay"

"Anyway. What are you doing up this early? You look tired as hell" Mina asked poking her fork into the fruit salad. "Kat has another doctors appointment in 2 hours plus I have a appointment booked to look at a house a hour and a half later. But I'm just up right now to gain some energy cause I don't wanna be fallin asleep while driving. How about you?" "Oh I took a nap right before we ate dinner last night then I went back to sleep afterwards so I'm wide awake now" all M/n did was nod while taking a bigger sip of his coffee.

The two of them sat and talked for a few minutes of talking and joking with each other Katsuki came into the room and immediately walked over to his boyfriend. Katsuki stood in front of him until M/n opened his arms for Katsuki, to which he sat on the other male's lap and hugged his torso pressing his ear against his chest. "My back hurts.." The ash blonde muttered, turning his head a bit. Mina took a picture of the both of them before speaking. "Has he always been this way with you?" "He started being more clingy once he got pregnant, but before then he was more in denial" "Sound like him alright!" M/n chuckled at the girl's statement before gulping down the rest of his bitter ass coffee.

"Welp, I'm finna go get ready, before we're late. By the way I'm trusting you and Kaminari here by yourselfs till Toshi gets here, so don't betray my trust." "Yes sir! You can count on me, but I don't know about the human Pikachu" "Well then please watch him" "Damn you really do sound like someone's mom" M/n rolled his eyes, standing up with his toned limbs holding up his lover and began walking back to the room.

●○•●○•●○•

M/n's POV
_______________

"Hello, you must be Aizawa-kun. I'm Khloè (It's just like saying Chloè but with a 'K') your real estate agent." The women had dark brown skin, curly red hair and eyes, I shook her hand before speaking "Hi Khloè you don't really have to use formalities just call me M/n, and this is my boyfriend." Katsuki had on a large hoodie and a mask so you barely see his figure. He shook the lady's hand nodding.

"So shall we get started with the tour?" I nodded my head. "Alright, right this way."

We walked into the house to see the spacious entryway "Damn this is nice.." Katsuki said looking around "For real" Khloè chuckled "That's the same reaction people have when first stepping into here. Now if you follow me I'll take you to the living area" the living room was was big but not as big as the one back at the apartment, but it was nice. Then we had went out onto the patio which had a pool/hot tub and a place to sit under the shade and grill. (I'll make a chapter showing the house)

After she showed us around the back she took us up stairs where the bathroom and bedrooms were "And here is the master bedroom "Sheeeesh I don't regret looking at this house. This room is huge!" "Yeah. This house is fucking amazing." Me and Katsuki spoke right after each other. "Yup plus if you come this way there's a walk-in closet" she walked over to a door and opened it walking inside. "What does the stairs lead to?" Katsuki asked obviously interested in the house. "They lead to the other part of the closet. All off the rooms have walk in closets some bigger than the others. Would you like to go up and see the other half?" Without thinking twice Kat nodded his head enthusiastically, forgetting about his angry persona.

While he was looking at the closet I looked around the room some more and seen the bathroom connected to the room. 'I think I just might move in here' I thought looking at myself in the mirror and doing dat tongue shit I found on tik tok.
I walked out the bathroom just in time to see Khloè and Kat walk out of the closet (That sounded a bit sus) "I see you found the bathroom" the brown skinned lady said before speaking again "This room along with two others also has bathrooms. By the way the rooms are mostly soundproof so you can blast music, or do any loud activities in either of the rooms, if you know what I mean" she said wiggling her eyebrows.

I seen Katsuki's face flush a bright red from where the mask wasn't covering. The lady must have seen it too cause we both laughed at him. "I'm just messin' wit chu two. Unless..🤨" My boyfriend puffed out his flushed cheeks and crossed his arms.

●○•●○•●○•

"So what do you think of the house gentlemen?" The lady asked putting her hands behind her back. "I think you just got yourself a new house owner Khloè." "That's great! I'll make sure to send you the paperwork and where you can drop it off. In the meantime we'll have the house completed sanitized and ready for your arrival sir, have a good rest of your day!" She stated waving at us to which we repeated the gesture. "I don't regret coming with your dumbass today, surprisingly." "Don't you mean cumming for me?" I asked repeating the same f-boy face from the other night. His face turned bright red before he yelled. "Shut the hell up bastard!" I laughed till we got to the car and took off back to the apartment.

●○•●○•

Ding

As soon as the elevator doors opened yelling flooded both our ears. "Ew ew ew! KILL IT!!!" "OH HELL NAH I AIN'T GETTIN NEAR THAT SATAN SPAWN!" (You called?🤨) Once the doors opened all the way I seen Mina and Kaminari Clinging onto Toshi who was standing on the couch, hanging on for dear life.

"Why the fuck y'all yelling like damn maniacs?" I asked stepping into the apartment "There's a huge ass spider on the fucking wall!" Kami said. "Okay y'all being dramatic-" I looked at the wall "OH HELL NAH"

Hey y'all, wit back to hell comin back up you already know my slow ass won't be posting as much so ye but anyway have a wholesome meme

-JJ