|32|

Nobody's POV

"Do you know why you are gathered here today?"

"Another one your dumb ideas?"

"They're not ideas Kermit they are conspiracy theories. Now-"

"Todoroki, you do this every week"

"I have a reason to do so every week-"

"What even started this whole detective thing-"

"You know what it doesn't even matter, just let Todoroki speak. The faster we get this done the faster we can go back to studying."

"Thank you sonic. Anyway," Todoroki pulled over a blackboard from out of no where. It had pictures and sticky notes on it, and side notes written with chalk. "Bakugou's suspicious behavior. Or in other words BSH."

"Doesn't that mean bull shi-"

"Shut the fuck up crybaby and let me speak!"

Midoriya gave him the stank face but let him continue on anyway. "Thank you. Now exhibit A. His disappearance back in the first year. Why did he leave for so many months? Why didn't anybody tell us where he was? Most importantly why was his room empty?"

"Why were you in his room-"

"His friend group has also been acting weird lately, way more closer to him then before he left."

"Maybe you're onto something.."

"Back then he was a raging pomeranian with no self control, but now he's overwhelmingly calm. Which leads to exhibit B." He pointed to a blank picture with a question mark on it. "His supposed boyfriend. Who is he? How did he get through the walls of the explosion bitch? Does he play apart in this? Is he a villain?"

"Go on" Miss 'I'm only here for the money' sipped her tea.

"All of these actions and questions lead to these two." He proceeds to point at the picture of the twins. "Where did they come from? Why didn't Mr. Aizawa tell us whose children they were? Well, notice how Yuuei started building the daycare system 2 and a half months before Bakugou's arrival. And how Mr. Aizawa split both Eri and Kota between Yaoyorozu and Midoriya and let Bakugou handle both the twins on his own. you see where this is going?

"I think so, but continue just in case" Iida said wiping his glasses, interested in the topic for once.

"Look at this" He points to a picture of The blonde carrying two car seats after school hours through the halls of Yuuei.

"Well that is suspicious."

"That is exactly why, I have come to the conclusion that these," He slaps the metal pointer on the picture of the babies. "-are Bakugou's secret love children."

"Wait, couldn't those just be his little sisters?" Uraraka asked

"Why would he be gone for months if his mom was pregnant? That has nothing to do with the process of him not coming to school." Iida says

"And that's also the reason he has a dad" Midoriya says standing up from the bean bag chair and stretching

"Something you seem to lack Midoriya, Kero"

"We not about to go through this shit again-"

"I knew this would happen, that's why I recorded this, the day he came back" He tapped on the screen of his phone "take them tiddies out cause I'm tryna see 'em-" "Wrong thing." He played the real audio

"-Say hi to Dada," "You know damn well she can't speak yet" "there's no harm in trying right-"

"Endeavor is the best pro hero-" " I think the fuck not- WHO SAID THA-"