M/n's part 2

No one's POV

After that incident M/n and Brandon moved in with his best friend Akira, he never really liked kids but Brandon was going through things and he didn't want to put anymore pressure on him. He told the other male he was going to pick M/n up from kindergarten from now on and he wasn't taking no for a answer, and with Akira being the stubborn ass he is Brandon let him do so.

M/n's brother had been searching for jobs left and right but when he got one he got fired a few weeks later because a customer accused him of assault. He needed a job because he had to get his own apartment so he doesn't be a burden to Akira, Aki tells him it's fine and that he can stay as long as he wants, but Brandon knows everyone likes their own space and has boundaries and he doesn't want to overstep them.

•●○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•○●•

It's been about a year since the two moved in with Akira and things weren't getting better for the two brothers. The oldest became depressed and even started doing drugs, while the youngest was becoming disobedient and more violent.

Right now M/n is sitting in the classroom picking at his nails with a bloody nose, scraped knee and a scraped forhead. It all started when some kid tripped him outside, he feel on the concrete gaining a scraped forhead and knee. He thought it was an accident to he just let it slide. He got up dusting himself off and when he looked up he was met with a little metal pole to the face, when M/n felt liquid trickle down his nose he wiped it with his sleeve thats when he seen the red liquid. He looked at the group of five kids that were laughing and pointing at him, but one stood out to him, it was a boy that had the metal object in his hand.

M/n knew that wasn't an accident. He ran towards the kid knocking him down in the process, grabbed his hair and started to bang his head against the concrete. The other four kids along with some others started screaming and yelling for the teacher. By the time the teacher came running out the other boy was knocked out but M/n still was slamming his head on the ground. The teacher pulled him off and checked the boy's pulse seeing that it was slow he pulled out his phone and called 119.

○•●○•

After Aki was finished talking to your teacher the two of you got in his car and drove off to his apartment. "Y'know when your brother hears about this he's gonna be pissed right?" "He's not gonna hear about it, because you're not gonna tell him." Akira furrowed his brows "Why shouldn't I?" "Because let's not forget the four girls I saw you kiss yesterday." The older male looked a him shocked 'damn these kids getting too damn smart.' Akira spoke up "You don't have the balls to tell shit kid." "You don't have balls at all. Plus on top of that you have a peepee the size of my pinky toe. Yeah I saw it when I accidentally walked in on you changing this morning, even mine is bigger than that. "

Akira was lost for words "That's what I thought." M/n said before turning to look out the window.

●○•Time skip•○●

When they got there M/n sat on the couch and turned on f/k/s (favorite kid show) while Akira made his way to the bathroom. Opening the bathroom door he was immediately met with the sight of Brandon in the tub full of blood. A knife floating in the water, bottles of different types of pills on the sink and floor and the mirror was cracked.

"BRANDON!" Aki ran beside the bathtub and grabbed his wrist to see if he had a pulse... it was no pulse what so ever. Akira had tears falling from his eyes "SHIT!" upon hearing M/n's footsteps the older male snapped out of his daze and ran out the bathroom shutting the door in the process. He practically dragged M/n back to the living room where he called the police.

"I don't want that damn kid. He's not my responsibility, he can be put in foster care I don't give two shits about him." M/n overheard Aki say to the police officer as he sat on the couch. M/n had been told about his dead brother, well a police officer had tried to cover it up by saying 'He went to sleep for a very long time and isn't waking up' but he knew better. He knew his brother was dead he wasn't dumb (Are you sure abt dat?🤨)

On that day M/n was put into foster care. For some reason none of the kids liked him and would stay away from him, and he liked it that way, less problems to deal with.

Within two years M/n has gone through seventeen different foster homes, when all of his foster parents found out he was quirkless the called him disgusting and a disgrace to human kind. One of the families even took it as far as to abuse him. M/n became cold hearted towards the kids and adults at the foster care, he didn't even have any real friends, the ones the had betrayed him and started bullying him. Life wasn't so good for M/n, until he was adopted by Hizashi and Shota.

M/n refused to get close to the couple, they were just gonna send him back anyway, right?
He would show no emotion toward the two, often staying in the room provided to him.

Even when a year passed he started to believe things were finally turning around for him but he still distanced himself from the men just in case.

●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●

After having a nightmare M/n decided he didn't want to be alone anymore. He got up out of bed and made his way to his parent's room, walking slowly being careful not to wake Toshi. When he got to their room he opened the door to see Hizashi laying down on his phone. (Shota was on patrol)

"Papa?" The older male looked up from his phone expecting to see Hitoshi, but was surprised to see M/n standing there with Slightly puffy eyes. "Hey little listener.. what's up?" "Can... Can I sleep with you please?" M/n asked with his voice cracking. " Sure, come in." M/n came in all the way and shut the door.

Once he got in the bed he moved as close as he could to Hizashi. It took a while but he eventually fell back to sleep. The blonde was happy M/n was starting to warm up to him. He smiled a bit before taking a picture of M/n's sleeping figure before going to sleep himself.

After a while Shota had came back from his nightly patrol, when he entered the room he noticed the two males almost immediately. Like his husband, he was shocked to see the 11 year old in the same room, and so close to Zashi, he never even came close to them in the years they've had him, but he was happy nonetheless. After taking a picture and a quick shower Shota made his way to bed.

After that night M/n started showing more and more emotions around the two men (and Toshi) he told them about his past, from the house burning down to his dead brother, he even told them about the little kid he nearly killed. They didn't think any different of him and he was glad, even when they found out he was quirkless everything stayed the same in that household. M/n was finally as happy as he was before, even though his past still hunts him sometimes he has his dads and younger brother to comfort him.

Things finally turned around for the boy.

This chapter is shit I know, don't come after me-

I might be changing the way I updated chapters it just may be a chapter a week cause I still need time to think of what I write but N e way

Peace✌🏾

-JJ