|27|

Nobody's POV

"They shouldn't fall out cause the shirt is a bit tight fitting." You said zipping his shirt back up

"You calling me fuckin' fat?"

"You know damn well dats not what I said." "So what the hell are you saying?" "I'm saying that I put the shirt in the dryer by accident" "Oh"

"oH" "Shut the hell up" "No, n e wayss, can I get a kiss as a thank you?" "Go fuck yourself." "I would but that isn't physically possible, at least not yet" "Sometimes I wonder why I ever payed you attention."

"Because you looooove me♡" "Die, fuckin noodle headed fucker" "E m o t i o n a l d a m a g e " "Tch, C'mere dumbass"

He grabbed your shirt collar and pulled you down slightly, crashing your lips together then pushing away from you.

You licked your lips.

"Mm~ (favorite/flavor) chapstick? It's like you knew this was gonna happen~" You wrapped you arms around his waist.

Katsuki looked away slightly embarrassed as pink dusted his cheeks.

"Whatever, c'mon. The festival is about to start back up."

"Yes sir! But you're gonna have to take me back to the box thing, aunt Nemuri bought me down here and I can't remember the directions back up"

"Your a complete idiot"

"True, but I'm your complete idiot"

The both of you started making your way out of the room, failing to ever notice the floating clothes in the corner of the room.

•○●•
"OMG OMG OMG OMG" Hagakure came rushing towards the group of girls "Guys.. you'll never.. guess what I.. Seen!" She spoke in between breaths "Calm down Toru, here have some water" Yamomo hand her a cup of water to which she gulped it down.

"Now, what happened?" Toru took a deep breath before starting to speak fast.

"YourememberhowalmostayearagowewerealltalkingabouthowitwasphysicallyimpossibleforBakugoutohaveagirlfriendbecausehe'saggressiveandstufflikethat?AnywayIwasinawaitingroomlistingtosome musicJirorecommendedsotherewasthisboy intherealongwithBakugouandIdidn'tevennoticetheywerethereuntilIlookedupand THEYWEREKISSING"

"Huh? I don't understand" Uraraka said "What I think she's trying to say is, Bakugou has a boyfriend. Kero." Most of the girls looked shocked "Now that's something I didn't expect." "Jiro how come you aren't shocked?"

"Because I already knew" The whole table went silent until Toru lunged at Jiro and started shaking her "YOU KNEW AND YOU DIDN'T TELL US?!" "CaUsE iT's NoT mY bUsInEsS tO tElL!"

"Jiros' right. It isn't her business to tell, it isn't any of our business to tell, so I suggest you all not spread the word." Yamomo spoke up.

"Can I just tell one-" Uracaca was cut off "No, Ochako. No one."

'Interesting... don't mind if I just steal this information for my own personal gain..'

•○●•○●

"ANNNND WELCOME BAAACK"

"Here M/n eat this." Shouta held a spicy chicken skewer out to you. "Uh no thanks, I'm not hungry-"

"I wasn't asking. Eat." You hesitantly took the skewer then looked at your dad who was glaring at you until you took a bite out of it.

"Dis actually isn't half bad.." You continued eating it till the whole thing was gone.

"Did you just eat the stick?"

"Did I?" You looked at both of your hands

"Oh, I did.😐"