Christmas Chapter

??? POV

"The smell of the sea is amazing! I can never get enough of it!" My ginger headed sister said as the wind blew on her. "Yeah so amazin-" her boyfriend was cut off as the motion sickness started to get to him. I scrunched my face up and turned away trying not to become sick myself. We were off to a village that was low in stock and we were bringing them needs and other goods, it would take approximately 4 days to get there. We are getting there slowly but surely.

"Oh I just love the ocean, so many different fish!" "Be careful Olaf, we can't have you falling overboard." I told him as I used my magic to catch him from falling. "Hey Elsa?" I turned around to see Anna walking up to me with a worried expression written on her face. "What is it Anna?" "Well, it's just, I have this unsettling feeling in the pit of my stomach." "Maybe you had too many sandwiches before getting on the ship." "No- well I did- but that's different. I just.. feel like something bad is bound to happen" "Well-" before I could finish my sentence Kristoff Interrupted "Uh.. guys we have a very huge problem" He said in very panicked voice as both Olaf and Sven went to take a look, me and Anna doing the same

A very large whirlpool just seconds in front of the ship.

"CAPTAIN TURN THE SHIP AROUND NOW!"

I tried using my powers freeze it but the ice just shattered and entered the whirlpool, my eyes widened as I stepped back. 'It's too strong!' "Everyone get to the bottom of the ship!" I said using more of my power to try and stop it. "Come on Elsa!" "Go ahead Anna!" "No I'm not going without you!" Just than the whole ship started swirling into the body of water. "WOAH" "Hang on Olaf!"

I grabbed onto Anna and Olaf and tried to make a run for the lower half of the ship but all three of went flying off. But suddenly we weren't surrounded by water anymore. Instead we were in some sort of home. There were stairs leading up and Christmas decorations along with a tree with presents under it on the far side of the room.

"Where are we..?" Olaf asked, starting to walk around "I don't know.." A gasp was heard from behind us, I whipped my head around to see a odd but adorable looking child standing there, a doll in hand. "Um, hello?" She just stared before speaking "M/n?!" The child called, keeping her eyes locked on us.

M/n's POV

'Hm should I make the banana putting or the chocolate cake first?" I thought looking between both of the boxes. 'I'll just as Eri, which one she wants to make first' "M/n?!" 'Speaking of the little lady' I turned the pots down low and made my way to Eri with box boxes of dessert mix in my hand.

"Eri? What should I make first, the chocolate cake or the banana-" I lifted up my head, to see very familiar characters. "-putting..." the boxes dropped to the floor as I stared wide eyed at who was standing in front of me. "Oh! You should make the chocolate one, I love chocolate!" "Anna!" "What?"

"Olaf!" After regaining herself Eri dropped her dolls and ran over to the snowman giving him a huge hug "Oh I love hugs!" Olaf said hugging her back. "Excuse me, where exactly are we..?" Elsa asked. I cleared my throat "You're in my house for some weird reason, but that's not all, you're also in Japan" "Huh? Japan? How did we get all the way in Japan? And more importantly, how are we speaking-"

Thump!

I heard a thump from upstairs, followed by Katsuki's yelling. I ran up the stairs and to my shared bedroom which was cracked open, I could already hear the cackling of Katsuki's quirk and the twins crying. When I opened the door I was met with the sight of Kristoff and Sven trying to dodge Katsuki's explosion who was somehow managing to keep his towel around his waist. 'How is the the room not getting messed up- y'know what I don't even care'

𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 ఌ︎ᵏᵃᵗˢᵘᵏⁱ ᵇᵃᵏᵘᵍᵒᵘजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें