|7|

Before we start I just wanna say thank you so much for 5k+ reads and 238 votes! I really am grateful! Also I am thinking about making another x seme male reader for bnha and I was wondering who I should do. I had put down a list of characters who I was thinking about doing in my conversations you can add a suggestion(s) if you want. But anyway thanks again and enjoy your reading!

M/n POV

Since I didn't have anything scheduled for today and there was no school for Kat, me and the ash blonde decided to spend the whole day together. But as the day went on my mind kept wondering off to that green haired kid, my blood boiled each time I thought of him. 'I've seen him before I just can't remember where.' I was so deep in my thoughts I didn't hear Katsuki calling my name, well that was till he smacked me hard upside the head. (I like ya cut g 🖐🏾🦲) "ACK!" I turned to look him. "What the hell Katsu! That hurt you meanie!" I told him, rubbing the back of my head and pouting

"Well maybe if your ass was paying attention I wouldn't have hit you!" "Well you have my attention now." "You were fucking mumbling and it's getting on my nerves." 'Mumbling? Thats new..'

●•●•Time skip to Monday•●•●

I was driving Katsuki to the hospital for an appointment I made for him because he had been acting a little weird plus he was throwing up constantly in the morning, which is what he was doing right now in a brown paper bag. I was trying hard not to throw up myself just from the smell.

When we got there we were a few minutes early so Katsuki took the toothbrush he bought here and my bottle of water, and went to go brush his teeth in one of the nearby bathrooms. I'm just hoping that bathroom is clean. A few minutes later he came back right on time because one of the doctors had called out for him. I stayed back and waited for him and the doc to finish, after a while I eventually fell asleep from boredom.

Moments later I was woken up by my boyfriend I was about to smile at him until I saw his reddened face and puffy eyes. I stood up and cupped his face "Hey.. what's wrong babe?" I asked concerned for my ruby eyed boyfriend. All he did was push my hands away from his face and walked away to what I assume was the car, so I followed in behind him.

When we get in the car I turn to him and speak up "Katsuki what's wrong? What happened in there?" He kept his head down, clutching his school pants as tears fell from his eyes.

I lifted his chin up and made him face me. I gave him a stern look before speaking again "Did the doctor touch you?" His eyes widened before he shouted "What? No!" I furrowed my brows "Well I need to know what's wrong so I can help you feel better" I told him letting go of his chin. "Well...I- um.. damn.." "Take your time." "... You promise not to leave me..?" You were confused for a second

"You have STD's?" He looked at me, shocked "The hell! No dumbass! Even if I did I would have gotten it from you because you are the only one I've been with!" "I was kidding! But yeah I promise." Katsuki looked back down at his feet. "I.. um I'm uh pregnant..." my eyes widened "the doctor said that it was rare for males to get pregnant, but due to something in my genes I'm able to give birth and because of my quirk abortion isn't possible..." he finally told me, voice cracking every once in a while.

I stared at him for a few seconds before tears started spilling "I'm gonna be a dad... WAHH Katsuki! I'm so happy!" I pulled him into a hug to which he paused before starting to cry again and hugging me back, clutching onto the back of my shirt. After about 5 minutes of sitting there in each other's embrace Katsuki got a phone call. Not even bothering to look at the contact name he answered it "Hello?" He spoke into the phone his voice still cracking a little from the crying.

"KATSUKI WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! I GOT A CALL FROM YOUR TEACHER SAYING YOU ARE NOT IN SCHOOL! AND YOU HAVEN'T BEEN IN THE DORMS ALL WEEKEND!"

I could see Katsuki immediately become irritated by the the person on the phone recognized as his mother Mitsuki "STOP YELLING IN MY EAR OLD HAG! I'll be there in a few minutes to explain the fucking situation." Without even waiting for her to respond back he hung up and put on his seat belt.

"So.. you gonna tell them?" I asked strapping myself in before starting the car "Obviously. Their gonna find out eventually. How about you?" He started playing with his (ding dong) fingers "Yeah I am gonna tell them tonight. I was planning on going over there tonight anyway." He nodded before wiping his remaining tears and looking ahead, with that we pulled off.

●•●•Time Skip•●•●

"Itadakimasu!" We (you, Hitoshi, Aizawa and Hizashi) all say before eating. "It feels like we haven't had dinner together in a long time, right sho?" Pops asked after swallowing his food. "We literally had dinner together two weeks ago." "That's still a long time!" Instead of saying anything else dad kept eating. It was quiet for a second before I spoke up. "Ahem. Dad, pops. I have something to tell you." They both look at me waiting for me to speak. "Well- uh I have a boyfriend. We've been dating for about a year now." They both look at each other before dad speaks up.

"My money." He says holding his hand out Pops takes out his wallet and hands dad ¥9000. "That's not all.." they look back at me, this time I catch the attention of Hitoshi. I start rubbing the back of my neck before speaking up again "It's Katsuki from your class dad and um" I pause for a second "and I'm pretty much gonna be a dad." I told them slightly smiling. They stared at me jaws dropping, then dad's chopsticks fell "I was not expecting that.." Hitoshi said breaking the silence.

-JJ