7 - Curtain Rises! Overseer Kotomine Kirei!

Kirei: Yorokobe shounen.

F*ck, I shouldn't have come here.

- Earlier -

I was sweating bullets...

Lancer: Boss, what's wrong?

Kazuto: Checking... Saber's profile, abilities and stuff...

Lancer: Hmm? It can't be that bad, right?

Kazuto: ...

Lancer: ...right?

IT'S THAT BAD LANCER!!!

(A/N: Yes, Kazuto did see the status of this mysterious Saber in the previous part, but he couldn't see the Slayer Skills and his other weapons which should be labeled as hidden. I might have to separate the status and the extra weapons later.)

I mean sure, he's got the traditional Saber Class Skills but Independent Action and Self-Replenishment?! He can turn against us, or even Shira if he wants to!

And Self-Replenishment Mana is a class skill of Avenger. Which endlessly supplies mana to the servant that has this skill until they accomplish their vengeance.

Sure, it would be fine if all of his skills are at lower rank but NOPE!!! Fate doesn't to screw with me!

Still, what's Saber's goal in this war? Not only from his battle earlier that he's quick and mobile, yet also powerful. He can also buff himself with spells, AND he has these things?!

Though why would he have Self-Replenishment? It's not like he holds a grudge to...

Archer...

Okay, maybe something's going on here. I know Archer is the future version of Shira. Maybe she knows something about this Saber after all. I just need to ask something at a time where he's not around.

Right now, I have to meet the priest. A master of the previous war with an artificial black heart, and the one who massacred the Myojoshoku Clan after said war.

- Saber POV -

To think I would met him sooner than I anticipated.

This is Kazuto Emiya, hmm? Quite an analytical person. I suppose having information beforehand is useful.

But he does feel familiar...

A image of the said boy in the arms of my master, Shira.

I stare at my master, then to Archer before I clench my teeth, which turn into a smirk.

Maybe he can recover some of my broken memories.

Who knows? I might accept his cooperation sooner than he expected.

This war will hopefully bring me some entertainment. Especially tonight, my body is getting excited for what enemy I'm going to face.

Still, a raincoat?

- Kazuto's POV, before departure -

Rin: Damn it, what a waste! If I were Saber's Master, this war would be as good as won!

Shira: Hey, are you saying I'm not worthy?

Rin: Of course I am, you hack!

Shira: Huh?!

Kazuto: Just let it go, Rin. What's done is done.

Lancer: Hheee, Archer was right about her master being defenseless...

Kazuto: No sexual related in this house!

Archer: Don't push your luck, Lancer.

Saber: Hmm... Pervert. Same goes to your master.