Status Menu: Slayer/Saber

Class: Slayer/Saber (Summoned as Saber in the Fifth Holy Grail War)

Master: Shira Fujimura
True Name: [Redacted]
Gender: Male
Height/Weight: 188cm 77kg
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Parameters
Strength: B
Endurance: C
Agility: C
Mana: B
Luck: B
NP: C

Class Skills
• Magic Resistance A - Cancels any magic below A-rank. In practice, no magi today are able to hurt Saber.
• Riding B - Ability to ride things. He can ride most vehicles with above average skill, but he cannot ride those of demonic beast and holy beast rank.
• Independent Action A+ - Can act without a Master.
• Self-Replenishment (Mana) A+ - A class skill of Avenger Class. Mana will endlessly surges until their revenge is accomplished. The quantity of rhe mana recovery is of a higher grade.

(Hidden) Slayer Class Skills
• Hero Slayer - One who hates the heroic aspects and behavior of people. Some led to happy endings, while some led to twisted ends. Either by worry or envy, they must be stopped from their inevitable death. Either you die as hero or live long enough to be a villain, as they say. Damage against Servants is increased. (By 30% if we're going by FGO).
• Gaia's Hatred to Humanity - Gaia's hate of humans for what they're doing to the nature no matter what universe. All Gaia's Slayer servants' parameters, skills, and abilities will be increased when faced against humans and Counter Guardians.

Skills
• Instinct A - The ability to always "feel" the best course for oneself during combat. This heightened sixth sense is now close to precognition. It reduces by half any obstacles to vision and hearing.
• Mana Burst A - This transfers magical energy into one's weapon and body, and by releasing the magical energy instantaneously, it increases one's ability. Simply said, it is like magical energy jet propulsion. Saber uses this magical energy for his sword techniques, guarding, and movement. Because of his great magical energy capacity, he can fight Berserker. A normal weapon without strong divine protection will not be able to endure his magical energy-fueled attack and will be destroyed with one blow.
• Battle Continuation A - Does not give up easily. It allows for battle even on the verge of death, and allows the user to stay alive until they receive a clearly fatal blow.

Details

By appearance, he's a tall man with crimson hair and eyes, wearing a black coat which seems to have storage magic from it's pockets, and 6 scabbards of the katanas he used and a longer crimson one covered in bandages at the hilt. Kazuto noted that he's hiding his hair color via magic, though some mages might mistake Saber as an Aozaki.

History-wise, there's nothing to find out about him, even with Engetsuka revealed. It could be said that he's similar to Archer, a hero with no legend, but seem to hate heroes... A guardian of the planet perhaps? Considering how much Gaia and Alaya end up fighting.

Battle Analysis from Kazuto. He is a fierce fighter who utilizes 6 katana at will. He slashes about and overpowers his enemies to pressure with fierce strikes and his duel wielding capabilities allow him a great range of reach for his attacks to hit, while he uses Engetsuka for strength and power for more slow yet monstrously ferocious attacks in a right timing.

Noble Phantasm

• 1-6/Hexa Katana - Nothing to mention here. It's just 6 regular katanas, though it can be enhance, enchant and reinforce.

• Engetsuka - A nodachi usually sheathed, much longer than the Katanas and is wrapped in bandages at the hilt. The hilt itself, along with its scabbard, is also colored in a deep crimson while the blade itself is of a shiny metal. It seems to give Saber the ability to summon and manipulate fire, though it's true power seemed to locked, allowing the power to levitate and attack with his six other katana telepathically.