3 - Unexpectedly

Kazuto: Nhhggg... It's morning already...?

I got woke by the sun and get up, as I tried to stand up, I touch something soft...

Shira (still asleep): *moan*

Follow up by a moan...

Oh God please no...

I look at my hand to see it on a still-asleep Shira's big and soft...chest. I quickly my hand back while hiding the embarrassment from my memories.

Oh God, Someone is slowly converting me into an eroge protagonist... I DON'T WANT TO DIE EARLY!!!!

Sakura: Ah, Senpai, you were here!

I turn to Sakura, smiling sweetly as usual. Thank God she didn't see that.

Kazuto: Ah, Sakura, sorry if I wasn't at my room. I just went ahead to wake Shira up...

I lied up an excuse.

Sakura: It's okay. Oh, and I was about to make breakfast, is there anything you want?

Kazuto: Oh, then I would lik- Sakura, wait a second.

Sakura: Y-yes?

I grab Sakura's hand. I frowned when I saw a bruise on Sakura's hand. And I fully know who did it.

Kazuto: Shinji...

Sakura: N-No, that's not it. Senpai... I, um, got this when I tripped and fell.

Kazuto: Sakura, I know you since children and I know when anyone said is a lie.

Sakura: ...

Kazuto: Let's...just go make breakfast...

Sakura: Of course...

Then we head to the kitchen to make breakfast and eat. I'll have a talk to Shinji.

...

I check at the dojo... Nope, Shinji's not here. Seriously, I want to murder him in cold blood.

???: Hey, you there!

I follow my instinct to not face who it is and dodge, which is from a pole used for high jumps.

I look to see...

Kazuto: Kaede Makidera, Kane Himuro, and Yukika Saegusa.

Kaede: You even know our names, eh? I hate to break it to you, Shinji Matou, but Rin Tohsaka isn't coming no matter how long you wait!

No, she definitely misunderstood the situation. I pull out my student ID, surprising the three.

Kazuto: Kazuto Emiya, ex-club leader of the removed Kendo Club last year and member of the Student Council.

Kaede: N-No way...

Kane: He introduce like a police.

Yukika: So cool...

Then I saw Kaede do a dogeza bow.

Yukika: We're sorry, it seemed like you were looking for someone, so we just assumed.

Kazuto: That's okay, I too looking for Shinji myself. So, what's about Tohsaka not coming?

Yukika: She stayed home today.

So she summoned Archer, huh? I need to act fast.

Kaede: That's right. Tohsaka says she has a cold, so she's staying home, sir. Can you believe that a model student like her is capable of catching a cold? Oof-

I saw Kane just sit on Kaede's back... Like a queen.

Kane: We're sorry if our exotic beast here caused you any trouble, Emiya.