4 - Angry Issues for Dearest Best Friend

Kazuto: So Illya... Ever heard of Gilgamesh?

Illya: The Uruk king? Who wouldn't? I'm pretty sure most people know through their history class in other countries. I heard he was a she like Dad's servant and servant Tohsaka's father in the fourth Grail War. Why?

Kazuto: ...I saw her.

Illya: That's... impossible... I mean the winner of the Fourth Grail War was our dad, right? Oh...

Kazuto: Right... It's corrupted he said. To think that the Wish-Granting golden cup with Mana reserve is a mass destructive weapon.

Right now, I cast a communication spell or telepathy specifically to Illya if anyone's wondering.

Illya: And she somehow survived? by the Grail?

Kazuto: According to my knowledge and what dad told me, yeah probably. Which means there's a stray servant that lives her life instead of the winner and wants to dominate the current Holy Grail War...

Illya: You know, you can have my Berserker if you want to join the Holy Grail War.

Kazuto: Changing these subject... Also that's ridiculous. Grandpa's the one who said that you need to win?

Illya: But you're more capable than me and Berserker will be in your complete control. You're basically the embodiment of Pure Mana and Perfect Magic Circuit Control, grandpa said that.

Kazuto: Tempting, but I'll pass. I have my plan...planned out anyway.

Illya: Oh, is it to steal a Servant?

Kazuto: ...

Illya: Cunning Onii-chan~ You're amazing!

Kazuto: *sigh* It's not the best, foolproof plan I promise you that. I have to convince the servant or strike a deal like a devil. I have to go now. I have a feeling, I'll get yelled.

Illya: You should teach at least one of your spells to me sometimes.

Kazuto: Mentally noted... See you later.

I cancel the telepathy spell with my uniform fully prepared at the Emiya Residence. I open the door and saw Sakura.

Kazuto: Where's Shira?

Sakura: She went ahead.

Kazuto: Huh? Then shouldn't you be going as well?

Sakura: I... I want to say something, Senpai.

Kazuto: Shoot...

Sakura: Senpai, I won't be able to help with dinner for a while after tonight. Do you mind?

Kazuto: Oh? Sure, I don't mind. It's weekends anyway. You should be hanging out with your friends.

Then Sakura nodding negatively. I want to tease her a bit.

Kazuto: Heh~ is it a date with a boy?

Sakura: Eh?!

Kazuto: I didn't know you're so bold to ask a guy out~ Who is it? Tell it to your best friend~ Who's the lucky guy?

Sakura: No, it's not like that!

Kazuto: Come on, tell me. I know you have a crush on someone~

(A/N: Dude, I can't believe you're dense.)

Sakura: That's... Hmph! You're teasing me, aren't you?

Kazuto: Ahh Busted...

She's pissed, isn't she?