"I love you sage, very much, and I really do want to marry you when were older and I hope we have a happy family and that we do get on the good side of life" I kiss the top of her head "I wish for that too, nick"

We lay in comfortable silence for a while until I go and break it "out of all the stars you shine the brightest" I stated as I just stayed looking up at the sky, I felt sage lift her head up looking at me making me look down at her too.

"you are so cheesy Nickolas gene Carter" She grins "I know, but you like it" I shrug as I state cockily "do I?" She asks "well I hope so" I laugh "come on, our food has done enough digesting lets go swim" She runs to the ocean.

"wait for me!" I run after her, I reach her not a little while after and pick her up bringing her to the ocean "you know id very much rather get in on my ow-"  I cut her off by dropping her in the ocean and start laughing my ass off.

"NICKOLAS!" She shrieks making me laugh even more "you are such a bitch!" She yells again laughing along "but im your bitch" I smirk "eugh!" She makes a face of disgust.

she goes to pull me making me stumble and trip into the ocean, now she was laughing and I was frowning "thats no fair!" I exclaim "oh it is very fair" She laughs, making me join in the laughter as well after a while "fine I guess so" 

That night was extremely fun and I just hoped to have more days like that to come.

August 09, 1995 Orlando, Florida
SAGEs POV

The next day I wake up to shouting, yesterday me and nick got home at 2 am, which made nick get in trouble, something about curfews and telling him not to get home after 9 pm which made me laugh. Again just like other times, nick tried starting a fist fight because of Brian getting mad at him, thankfully Howie held him back and no one was harmed.

anyways, I go out to see where the noise was coming from and nick and AJ were fighting in front of Kevins room "NO YOU SHUT UP!" Nick shouts "LOWER YOUR GOD DAMN VOICE, THERE ARE PEOPLE SLEEPING" AJ retorts.

"yea I dont think anyones sleeping anymore" I join their conversation rolling my eyes "IM NOT TALKING TO YOU SAGE" AJ shouts "HEY DONT TALK TO MY GIRL LIKE THAT" Nick shouts "ILL DO WHAT THE FUCK I WANT" AJ says as he looks around, I'm assuming looking for something, his eyes then focus on a place and I follow his gaze, nicks comic book.

AJ quickly gets his book and nick quickly goes to try and get his book back "GET OFF" AJ says as he tries to pry nick off him "DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO PIZZA FACE" Nick yells back once again trying to get the book

"uh oh this isn't gonna end well" I mutter "what if we have a peace talk yes?" I suggest as I go down to try and stop the fight.

"oh no you didn't-" AJ says lowly referring to nick calling AJ pizza face "oh but I did" Nick smirks, AJ goes to put the comic book over the stove which was currently burning "NO!" Nick shouts.

"APOLOGIZE THEN" AJ shouts, and just as he does the comic book falls onto the burning stove, as Nick sees this his jaw drops and he tries to get it, but when he does a portion is burned off already.

Nick quickly goes and turns to AJ who now looks horrified. Sure nick was the youngest but he was also one of the strongest when it comes to fights, most probably because nick was most of the time involved in them.

"oh im gonna get you!" Nick furiously runs to AJ locking AJ's head in between his arm and starts hitting the back of his head.

"YOO LETS CALM DOWN HERE" I go to try and pry nick off of AJ who was now screaming in a very high pitched voice.

Nick goes to swing at AJ again but instead hits me making me reach for my eye "Sage! are you ok! Im sorry!" Nick immediately says as he gets off AJ to check on me.

Kevin then bursts out of the bathroom in a towel and goes "what the hell" in his country accent. Now, if I wasn't bruised in my eye I'd probably be laughing my ass off but thats not the case. 

In less than a minute everyone was now outside Kevins room "what the fuck happened, its like 10 in the morning" Brian groans.

"Nick went to hit me and accidentally bruised sage's eye" AJ explains as he frowns glaring at Nick "I DIDNT MEAN TO! I'm so sorry Sage" Nick apologizes as he removes my hand from my eye taking a look at the bruise.

"thats it nick, we are locking you in your room with AJ until you apologize to each other, and for fucks sake please stop with these fist fights" Kevin drags nick and AJ into nicks room.

"what the fuck did I do to be locked with this jackas-" AJ gets cut off by Kevin. What is it with Kevin cutting people off... 

"It takes 2 for a fight to happen bone, and you were in this fight therefore you're getting time out too" Kevin sternly says making AJ roll his eyes nevertheless follow.

Nick starts throwing a fit in his room yelling and screaming, while AJ probably is just sitting there avoiding any contact with Nick. "you ok sage?" Howie asks "yea I'm fine" I sigh "come on lets get that cleaned" Howie brings me to the bathroom as he takes care of my eye.

"how do you suddenly know how to do this D?" I ask laughing slightly, but wincing when Howie touches a certain part "been in enough fights with Carter" he shrugs making me shake my head and laugh.

After I'm all cleaned up I go to visit nick and AJ in the room. God this was sounding like they went to jail or something.

"Sage! I'm sorry please forgive me" Nick apologizes "just please avoid fist fights alright?" I remind.

"ok" 

"also im not the only one you should be apologizing to" I remind him "but-" Nick tries to make excuses "no buts come on" I pick him up from the floor and drag him to AJ.

"what do you want?" AJ scoffed "im.. im- sorry" Nick says in pure disgust, obviously still not on good terms with AJ "... pizza face" Nick continues as he laughs a little

"NICK!" I warn "I mean AJ" Nick corrects as he giggled "whatever" AJ rolls his eyes, going back to watching TV.

"AJ, apologize" I say "I'm sorry, sage for saying all those mean stuff to you. As for nick I don't really feel pity for the ass so no thanks" AJ says in a monotone voice continuing his tv.

"ok then you'll be staying here with annoying nick Carter" I trail off as I'm about to leave "hey I'm not annoying!" Nick pouts "Fine! I'm sorry messy Marvin.." AJ rolls his eyes "good, you're both dismissed" I grin "thank god" AJ mutters as he goes to leave.

"I see they've made up, I got it all on camera" Kevin laughs as he walks in the room "yes, we have and delete that." Nick frowns "now please can me and Sage have alone time, I'm sad" Nick groans.

"no I will not delete it and fine I'll leave now, have fun with your sexy time" Kevin smirks making me throw a stuffed toy at his face "actually im gonna leave the door open" Kevin states "whatever is comfortable with you, just please leave" Nick rolls his eyes.

Kevin then leaves and Nick looks back at me "hello" He grins "hi" I smile back "I'm sorry about your eye- hey wait did you clean it? it looks better than a while ago" Nick observes.

"No Howie helped me" I laughed "mhm.. well I'm just gonna go..." Nick goes to get up, I'm assuming to go fight Howie now.

"Nick come on no more fist fights" I roll my eyes as I drag him back to bed "fine" He frowns.

── ⌗ end chapter *ೃ༄

a/n: pizza face Stan 👌👌