Daddy took us home, and Mommy gave me a hot bath and looked at my body that was sporting some new bruises and little bit of road rash on my knee from the stunt I did earlier. After getting clean and some first aid, Mommy helped me into a nightgown and bed. In bed, I was sucking my pacifier and holding Laila in the low pink light that came off my lap while the rest of the room was dark.

I laid there for hours before Mommy came in and asked if I wanted to sleep with them. I didn't want to Daddy to punish me by kicking me out and shook my head 'No'. Mommy laid next to me and asked if I wanted to latch. We had only had two nursing sessions so far and I loved it but in this moment, I didn't feel like I deserved it. I closed my eyes to the burn of tears and sniffled. Mommy snuggled me and just rubbed my back. She pulled my pacifier out and coaxed me to latch and I did quieting my sniffling and relaxing. I had drained both sides and was full and halfsleep when Daddy came in. She kissed us both and covered Mommy with an extra blanket before leaving out.

The morning came, and true to our new routine, Daddy came in to get me dressed. I knew what coming so I slid off my bottoms and laid myself over my bed and closed my eyes waiting for it. There was quiet for a moment before I felt my blanket go over me. I jumped thinking it would be happening but it didn't. I looked back and saw Daddy with a real solemn look on her face.

"Did you think I was going to beat you?" She asked plainly.

I nod before realizing my mistake and quickly spoke.

"Yes! I'm sorry."

I turn my head knowing it would be worse now that I didn't' answer her immediately. I tightened under her grip as she helped me to my feet. She pulled me closed and I closed my eyes waiting for it. But it never came. I opened my eyes and saw that she had tears forming in hers.

"Nika...I would never...I would never hit you because you did something against me. I don't abuse my girls. I would never put my hands on you outside of the context of a 'punishment' and even then with you, I wouldn't spank or hit you because you've been abused before and it would be too triggering to you. I know it's really early but I love you so much Baby, I just want to be there for you and protect you. I'm not mad that you lied to me because it's understandable since you didn't want to upset me or the Mom's about seeing your parents and your friend. But you knew you could call me after what happened and that's all that matters. You called us and knew we would come get you and make sure you were safe. We're your safe space and I'm just happy that you didn't get caught up last night."

I nod bursting out crying relieving those moments in the backseat. Lauren was my best friend since 4th grade. I couldn't understand why she would do that. Daddy and I talked for an hour as she helped me get ready for the day and fed me breakfast. Mama had made fruit salad and egg whites for breakfast before she left with Mommy to grocery shop leaving Daddy alone with me.

After breakfast, Daddy and I sat on the couch watching TV and cuddling when the news popped on and the top story started to play. Daddy quickly turned off the TV and asked if I wanted to go outside and blow bubbles. I nod and followed her outside. In the wooden bench swing we blew bubbles and until I fell asleep on her.

--

Rob's POV:

Nika had fallen asleep in the loft bedroom and I took her phone that was turned off. I put it in my desk before taking Suga and Peaches out to the trampoline. I saw on the camera earlier they decided to fuck each other silly on it and wanted to see they're fat juicy asses bouncing up and down for myself. Suga wrapped up on top of Peaches, humping her while they tongue kissed. Their pussies were so juicy it sounded like water running splashing as they exchanged squirting back and fourth. Suga had the squirt game on lock and could make them both do it without much effort which I hoped she do with our Baby after a while. My nut was all over both their ass cheeks as I already fucked them both down separately while the other watched. They were sure to have the imprint of the trampoline on the sides of their faces the way I held them face down, ass up and pounded their pussies into orgasmic bliss.

Soon, the bouncing stopped and Suga suggested a blunt and my last PopTart. I cut my eyes saying they could share it but I better have more PopTart's show up tomorrow.

After I jokingly sprayed them down with the garden hose and then the trampoline, they got into the outdoor shower and got cleaned and I did the same before we went inside. Inside, we finished cleaning up and got dressed for bed.

We sat on the balcony and had two blunts and the PopTart before I went to check on Nika. Luckily Nika was back in her room and curled up in her bed holding her lion. I walked over and got on the bed with her and gave her the night pacifier as she cuddled into me. She quietly went to the bed and I did the same.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments?

I will update Healing Mate this weekend. 

--