43/Oaklee-Leonadas

"You love me?"

"You love me?"

  "Nope, we just got married for shits and giggles." Leo says, chuckling as his hand trails lightly on my naked back. I draw shapes and words on his chest, nervously.

  "Yeah, I love you." He says softly but sternly.

  "Good." I breathe out.

  He looks at me confused but I lean over, grabbing a small box and placing it on his chest before shoving my face into him.

  "Baby, what is this?" He asks, chuckling.

  "Wedding present?" I say, with a shrug. I feel him shift and and stiffen underneath me.

  "Are you serious?" He whispers. I nod against him. He sits up, abruptly, almost bashing our heads together.

  "Do you have more of these you can take?" He says carefully pulling the pregnancy test out of the box, almost like if he touched it wrong it would break.

  I nod my head again.

  "Oh god, baby. Get up." He says but doesn't even let me stand before sweeping me off and runs us to the bathroom.

  He places me down in front of the counters, waiting. I look at him through the mirror, we stand side by side, butt ass naked, hickeys and bite marks from our previous activities. He has a nervous wrinkle between his eyebrows as I pull a fresh pregnancy test out of a drawer.

  He pulls it from my hands, looking at the wrapper before tearing it and inspecting the untaken stick.

  "What are you doing?" I ask, softly.

  "I'm making sure that this will 100% tell the truth." He says, still flipping around the stick.

  "Have you even seen a pregnancy test before?" I ask.

  He freezes before shaking his head no, shoving the test in my hands. "It'll tell the truth right?" He asks, hopeful.

  I nod my head, not going into the logistics of it.

  "Okay, do it." He says, nodding.

  I walk to the toilet sitting down before looking at him, seeing if he'll walk away or not. He stays rooted in his place, watching me with furrowed eyebrows.

  He doesn't want to get his hopes up yet.

  I take the test before finishing, getting up to wash my hands. "It takes three minutes." I mumble.

  Leo puts a timer on his phone beside placing it beside the test. I stare at the test on the counter until I feel him pressed against me, I look up to the mirror, seeing he's already looking at me.

  "This is good? You want this?" He asks, quietly, almost scared.

  I turn around in his hold, facing him. "We're a team, always have been, always will be. I want this as much as you do. Don't be afraid to tell me your opinion." I say softly, wrapping my arms around his hips.