34\Leonadas😏

*two months later*

  *two months later*

  "Found him!" Oaklee randomly yells. All heads go to her.

  We are in the meeting room with the rest of our Capos trying to find Robert. We've been looking for him for the past 2 months. It has done a number on Oaklee.

  She was already in a 'number'.

  Ignore that. The bags under her eyes have gotten bigger. She asked me to help her and I have been. I've been up with her while she pukes the food she ate after a nightmare. I was with her while she still cried over the death of our baby. She went through a period of time when she couldn't even be in the same room as Nova, she got over it but I still catch her staring at Nova's baby bump. Nova is 7 months and allowed us to come to some of her baby appointments. Her whole system seemed to have gone backwards, not even the situation with Robert did what losing our baby did. She didn't want to talk to anyone but me. She even went as far as pushing herself into my body and just ignoring the men that tried to talk to her, including Ezra and Royce.

*A month ago *
"Oaklee, I'm trying to help you but you actually have to speak to me." Royce says, trying to get into her line of vision.

Oaklee shakes her head before pushing further into me while tightening her arms that wrap around my waist.

If she tries to get any closer she'll be in my clothes.

"Baby, it's okay." I tell her softly as my hand rub her back, soothingly.

She shakes her head once more.
*End *

  Oaklee has helped me with so much more than she knows about. She's done nearly everything I've done for her and I've never loved her more.

  Yup, I said love. I've been thinking about it since that night at that bar. I couldn't help it, she popped up in my life and I've never been more grateful for it. I wouldn't be the way I am right now without her. Happy.

  Everyone jumping out of their chairs and rushing towards Oaklee jerks me out of my train of thoughts. I can see the panick in her eyes as they have to get close to her to see her screen.

  "Move." With that one word, they step away from her. she shoves the computer to the middle of the table away from her as i make my way towards her.

  I stand behind her, placing my hands on her shoulders and massaging them slightly as I watch Ezra look at the screen and look back at me with a grin so big, it hurt my cheeks.

  "Good job, il mio amore." I whisper in her ear. She turned her head, using one of her hands and cups my cheek softly, rubbing her thumb in circles.

  "We're gonna get him?" She whispers in disbelief with a small smile and barely noticable, watery eyes.

  "We're gonna get him." I confirm, smilling at the tension leaving her shoulders. She smiles wildly before remembering where she is and straightens her face and back.