6/Leonadas

Waking up, excited for once, expecting to see the girl that has my heart racing every time I think of her

Waking up, excited for once, expecting to see the girl that has my heart racing every time I think of her. Only to be left with disappointment. She left already. Nova told me that Ezra had to show her to the door.

  I'm sitting in my home office, doing paper work, when Ezra walks in. I've been waiting for him to get home so I can ask him what happened this morning and he could possibly have have her background check.

"Hey. I got the goods." Smirking, he hands me a thin folder and takes a seat in the chairs in front of my desk.

Opening it, I see maybe 10 words. I look up to him with an eyebrow raised. "Cos'è questo?"(what's this?)

Shrugging his shoulders. "I don't know man. That's all we got."

Looking at him, I slowly nod my head and look back at the paper.

Oaklee Blur
Age: 23
Height: 5'1
Occupation: Owns an architecture firm named 'Blur's Industry'

I look behind the paper to the photos, there's only three. One was her at what I'm guessing an intervene. She sat with her back straight, head held up, her beautiful brown eyes clear of anything, with a small smile, so small you'd question if you can even see it.

The second is her in front of her building. She stood her usual pose. Back straight, head up, hands folded. Even expressionless, she's absolutely stunning.

The third, I don't even know how Ezra got this one. She's standing in between Royce, a guy, and another guy. Royce was tickling her sides and one of the guys was tickling the side of her neck where his arm ended as his were around her shoulders, and the other was standing behind her, smiling down at her. She had this adorable smile from her laughing. Her hair was in a messy bun. They were in what looked like a kitchen, with a white powder on them. She looked genuinely happy.

I lift the photo. Silently asking how he got this one.

"Royce. Apparently they have been friends since they were kids."

Rolling my eyes. I nod, dismissing him and he leaves. Putting the folder in my desk. I put on my jacket and leave.

I don't really have a plan but I just want to see her.

Arriving at her building, I found out where her office is and if she's in. Seeing how there were only a couple of people there. I was assuming that office hours were over.

I head to her office, to see her door is open. I stand there, leaning against the frame with my arms crossed Waiting for her to notice me but she never does. I watch as she slides back and forth from her desk to cabinets and walking across her room to the shelves.

I clear my throat to announce my presence. She looks up at me with her eyes bloodshot. As she takes in my appearance, I take my chance as well. She's wearing a cropped dress shirt and nude dress pants, which makes her ass look plump and juicy.