18/Leonadas

"Leonadas! Get your fat ass out so she can get dressed! She doesn't need you distracting her!"

  I pull away from Oaklee, buckling my belt back. Giving her one last peck before walking out of the bathroom. Nova is in her door frame with her arms crossed and an eyebrow raised, tapping her foot.

  Her dress is a little to short but I'm not going to say anything about it. Knowing her she'll throw her heel in my eye. It's purple.

  "What?" I grit out.

  She just had to choose out of all the times to come barging in. Fucking cock block. I'm only going to this club for Oaklee. I'm not even sure if she wants to go, but she is anyways.

  "Are you wearing makeup? You know what, I don't really care. Anyways, don't get mad at me, I told you the time I wanted to leave. It's not my fault you're trying to rub up on my friend while it's almost time to go." She scoffs.

  "I'm not rubbing up on your friend." I roll my eyes.

Yes you are.
  "Yes you are. Are you even going to ask her out? I mean, we're going to a club tonight and she's fucking hot." She says as we walk out of Oaklee's room.

  "Cosa intendi?"(what do you mean?) I say, turning my head towards her.

  "I'm just saying. I don't want you getting all mad because she's technically single and is with some guy because you won't make a move." She says shrugging.

  She wouldn't do that. Would she? I just want her to focus on her healing. I should make a move tho. Goddamn it. Nova's right.

  I walk with Nova to the front door, waiting for Oaklee. "Royce, Ezra, and the rest of them are coming also. Ezra's already there though." Nova says, not looking up from her phone. I stay silent.

  I don't have a problem with them, per say. I just don't like the way Mason and Royce looks at her. Although, I think Mason and Kylie are dating, but I could be wrong.

  The clicking of heels snap me out of my thoughts. I look at the stairs and watch as Oaklee walks down them. She looks so elegant and fucking sexy. Her eyes are already blood shot.