32/Leonadas😏

I've been waiting for Oaklee to get here

I've been waiting for Oaklee to get here. I was getting tired of being around these people. They brag, they brag about money, drugs, and women. Not only that, but the women here won't leave me alone. I was pretending to listen the men around the table and ignoring the females surrounding me, before Oaklee got here.

And, shit, when I saw her I was hit with an instant hard on. I saw the way guys were looking at her while she walked straight towards me, it made me feel like I was the only man on this earth.

   She looks towards me, in question as Angelo was trying to calm himself down."That, is Angelo Bernardi. This is his club opening." I say, rubbing her back.

  "This is a nice club." Her velvet voice pours out as she compliments him. I watch as he takes a deep breathe and his eyes darken.

  I do not blame him, I probably acted the same way when I heard her talk, but he better stay in his place.

  "Thank you." He says, strained.

  She nods and moves to look around the club once more. I was surprised she asked to come. Once we were on our walk today she asked me to help her get better, help her eat more and I didn't hesitate to agree.

  I watch her, knowing I won't be able to make out her emotions. Her eyes gloss over with a deadly look anytime she is out and I know I do the same but she does a better job of it, I can't conceal my anger.

  She leans towards me, putting her mouth by my ear. "Come with me, darling?" She whispers, pulling back to see my face.

  I nod before she stands, holding her hands out for me. I send a curt nod before following Oaklee. My hand in hers, I watch her long, brown hair fly behind her back and her juicy ass get hug by her short dress.

We make it to the bar where I sit on a stool, pulling Oaklee in front of me. She stands in between my legs, cupping my face as her full, round breasts presses against my chest.

"We're okay?" She whispers.

"We're okay. You feeling better?" I ask, pushing hair out of her face. She nods before completely leaning her weight on me as she presses her face into my chest. I move my hands to the back of her dress, making sure her ass is covered before resting my hands there.

"You're so beautiful." I mumble against her head. She shakes her head, pressing herself more into me.

The bartender comes and Oaklee makes no move of getting up so I order her a water. Some of my business partners come and shake my hand as a farewell, moving around the girl on my chest.

The hand that was playing with my hair, showing that she was still awake, starts moving down. From my shoulders to the bottom of my chest, down to where my hard dick is, rubbing softly.