19/Oaklee

Smut-ish

Smut-ish

  You know, I'm not quite sure what happened. I was just dancing, minding my own business. I might be a little tipsy and just a tad bit high, but for the most part I'm self aware.

  I was fine. At least I think I was. This is the first time I've been out since Robert. I wouldn't admit this to anybody but I think my nerves got to me.

  *when they got to the club *
  I sat on a stool ordering my drink. Once I got it I do what I always do, I check my surroundings. Looking for exits, trying to figure out if anyone looks familiar, or if someone is showing signs of trying to get me.

Again.

  I'm looking around before I see a bald head that looks familiar. My heart starts beating faster and my blood runs cold. The bald headed man turns his head. I take a deep breath. It wasn't him.

This time.

  I feel a hand on my waist, his cologne and aftershave fills my nose. I lean back, still trying to calm my heart, still looking around.

  "You okay?"

  "Yeah."

  "Let's go dance!" Nova says, grabbing my hand.

  I dance, enjoying the way my heart was pounding. But not out of fear. This time. I feel unfimiliar hands grab my hips and grinds me against him.

  I think I was trying to get the adrenaline of dancing with a stranger at a club. Forgetting about everything. I was trying to feel something other than fear.

   But I never got it.
  *After*

"Leonadas, let go of my hand." I hiss, shoving my nails into his skin. 

  He winced but doesn't let go until we were in the bathroom. He looks at his hand seeing the crescent my nails left behind.

  "What is your problem?" I exclaim.

  "What's my problem? What's yours? You've been acting strange since we got here." He says, pointing at me.

  "I'm fine! I was fine! You're acting like some jealous boyfriend." I shove his chest.

  "And that's what you're not!" I shove his chest, again.

  "You want to act like it? Be it!" I shove is chest, again.

  "Until then, don't act like I'm yours because I'm not!" I go to shove his chest again but he grabs my wrists, making me look up at him. I know realize that I've pushed him into a wall or maybe he let me.