14/Leonadas

"Come on, man

"Come on, man. I know you're tired. You need sleep. You can't keep going on like this. She's been out for a week." Ezra says standing at the door.

  I didn't move my head from her lap. That's where I've been. My head on her lap, watching her. She's been asleep for so long. I need her to wake up.

  "No." I mumble, pressing my face closer to her.

  "I will come get you if anything happens. You stink and you have bigger bags than Nova's Prada bags under your eyes. Just take a shower and sleep. She isn't going anywhere." He says, chuckling.

  Too soon, man.

  I look at her face one more time before standing up and walking out. I swear if something happens while I'm gone he's going to be in the basement for a week.

  Arriving to my room, walking to the bathroom, I look in the mirror. He's right. There's bags under my eyes, my beard has grown, my hair has gotten longer and tangled. But I don't cares about me right now not when she's the way she of right now.

   I quickly take a shower and change into sweatpants and a black shirt. I lay in my bed, on my side, staring at the door.

  I can't wait for her to wake up. To have her in my arms again. She's gonna move in here with me. I don't trust her by herself anymore. I'm not gonna waste anymore time.

  I continue to stare at the door. Should I? Should I not? Should I? Fuck it. I stand up, walking back to her.

Once I walk in, I have to stop. God, she's beautiful. She's still asleep. I walk back to the chair I was in. Putting my head on her lap and holding her hand.

  "It's time for you to wake up, il mio amore. I've missed you." I whisper. Closing my eyes, I let sleep take me over.

  "I told him to go shower and sleep

  "I told him to go shower and sleep. In his bed. But no, nobody listens to Ezra."

  "Shut up. You're going to wake him. I think it's cute."