26/Leonadas

A.N. Sorry I haven't posted much. My mom recently got surgery and had a bad reaction to her chemo so it's been rough.

 I feel movement beside me and a soft groan

I feel movement beside me and a soft groan. I open my eyes and blink a few times. I turn my head to see Oaklee sit up rubbing her head.

  The sheets pool on her lap as the sun shines on her, showing off her round tits. I know she must feel terrible but she's the most beautiful thing on this planet.

She looks at me, leaning over giving me a short kiss before getting up and walking to the bathroom. I wait for her to come out.

If this is how I wake up from now on, I'd be fine with that. I hope she tells me what happened. I hope? You're a fucking mafia leader. I stiffen at the thought.

It's not long till the bathroom door opens and Oaklee walks out going straight to her closet. I move to sit against the headboard.

"What do you think about moving in together?" I call out.

"We already are." She says with a slight chuckle, coming out of the closet wearing my white t-shirt and those tight black shorts with a pair of running shoes in her hand.

"I meant rooms, no more walking back and forth." I say, shrugging. I watch her as she sits in the chair in the corner of her room, tying the laces.

"Sure. A whole new room or one of ours?" She asks.

"I don't care, whatever you want."

"Okay, I don't want to pack again so you'll have to move your shit in here." She says, standing up giving me a cheeky grin before looking for a hair tie.

"Why are they always disappearing?" She mumbles.

"Look at your wrist, baby." I say. She looks at her wrist before glaring at me and walking to the bathroom. I don't know what I did but okay.

I'll have guys move my stuff while she's gone. She's told me about Roberts men and how they were lined against walls, I keep my men, at the most part, doing stuff or they're constantly on the move so she doesn't have to see them.

She walks out of the bathroom again, this time her hair is tied up. I want to wrap her hair around my hand while I- Enough of that.

"Where you going?" I ask, while she gets her phone and AirPods.

"Your gym." She says, picking up the airpod that fell from her grip.

I nod my head before getting up and putting on the pair of sweatpants I had on yesterday. I kiss her forehead, then her cheek, and then her lips. She wraps her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her.

I grab the top of her ponytail, pulling it and making her head turn up more. She starts pulling back and I try to follow her. She smiles before pecking my lips one more time and walking out.