42/Oaklee-Leonadas😏

One month later

One month later.
Pain.

Small pain.

Excruciating pain.

Emotional pain.

Physical pain.

Mental pain.

Numbing pain.

I would go through it all again, just for the chance, the single chance, of today staying in my memories forever. Not a single thing left out.

As I sit in the chair, staring at the mirror in front of me, watching the makeup artist do her job. I can't stop smiling.

I'm marrying Leo.

"Stop smiling." The makeup artist says, turning my head in another angle.

I murmured another 'sorry'.

Royce is sitting on the couch, watching me with a small smile on his face. Kylie is getting onto Mason  about having to retie his tie again. Koa it's fixing his hair in the same mirror as me.

"Alright, I'm done." The makeup artist says, stepping away from me.

Kylie immediately starts squealing , ushering Koa and me into the bathroom to put on my dress.

"Oh my." Kylie says breathless just as Koa gasps softly. I look from my dress to my hair and makeup in the mirror.

The realization hit me like a fucking bus.

I'm getting married.

With help, Kylie and Koa help me out of the bathroom

With help, Kylie and Koa help me out of the bathroom. I watch as Royce becomes teary eye and walks towards me.

"My god, Lee." He whispers, his hands holding my elbows.

I use my thumb, wiping the single tear that escaped his eye. I laugh quietly. "You say that anytime I dress up."

"This isn't dressing up. You are getting married." He says. I smile at his words.