15/Oaklee

"Momma! Papa! Don't leave me!" I scream, laying on the ground, surrounded by my blood

  "It'll be okay." She says, calmly before walking away, hand in hand with papa.

"Please, come back!" I scream.

"They aren't coming back, my little bird." I hear his voice.

"Stay away from me. Leonadas will kill you." I try backing away from him but my ankle is bolted to a pole.

"You mean the same Leonadas I killed? He's right there." He points beside me.

I turn my head. It's Leo with a hole in his forehead. I bring a shaking hand to my mouth before letting out a breathy 'oh my god'.

"Not god. Me. I did that. Weren't you screaming his name? I bet I could make you scream it again." He says, walking towards me.

"No! Please!"

He continues walking towards me. Before I let out a scream so loud, I'm sure it would've busted glass.

I feel someone shaking me before I opened my eyes. It was Leo shaking me.

"Hey. Baby, breathe. You're okay. You're safe. Breathe." He says, pushing back hair.

I take a deep breath before sitting up. It's difficult so Leo helped me. "It hurts." I say, pointing to a pill bottle. He grabs it pouring two pills in my hand. I swallow them dry.

I sigh, sitting back waiting for the medicine to kick in. I look up to Leo but he was already looking at me. Concern evident on his face.

"Go ahead, Leonadas."

"What happened?" He says as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you disappeared for two months and then you came back with broken ribs and stab wounds, choking on your own blood. Where were you? Why were you there?" He grits through his teeth. He's gonna break his jaw.

I sigh. "My parents, as well as me, got shot when I was 13. The person who shot them was their supposedly best friend, Robert Bellamy. When I was 15 I got put out of the foster home I was in and he took that as an opportunity to take me, train me, do whatever he pleases with me.

"He spent a year training me and I became his baiter. When I was 19 one of the people he wanted me to bait was a FBI agent. He caught me, I did a little time in jail and the FBI wanted me to 'bait' for them to help with a couple of criminal. They didn't tell me much.

"In return they would wipe my history. Every now and then Robert would find me and make me bait for him and once he was done with me. He would use, beat and torture until he was done with me. Then abandon me in an alley. This time he told me it was permanent. But I escaped." I told him, professional tone.