I mean, how could you hurt and leave them like that? Aren't you a bit heartless? They really thought that you considered them as friends, but they silently and painfully guessed it was not the case.

After a few days after the big event with the kidnapping, and with the big and final fight of All Might with All For One, they never saw you again, not even a bit of your shadow. All of them turned to Aizawa, asking your whereabouts and about your well-being which they got the answer of you were fine, but he can't tell them your exact location.

Although they begged him, almost got on the ground on their knees, Aizawa just mercilessly trotted himself away leaving them a bit gloomy for a few days just after moving in the dorms. Although they were happy that their parents let them go to UA again, all of them still felt a part of their hearts empty.

However, being the class biggest mental supporters, Kirishima, Mina and Kaminari cheered everyone up to the point they could be smiling again, yes even they got Bakugo to smile a bit which he just smoothly covered it with a light cough after. They all joked around with each other until the sadness slowly fades away.

"C'mon, guys! I'm sure Y/N would rather have us smiling and achieving our goals than to mope and cry around with her dropping!"

"Who said I was moping and crying around, fuckface?!"

"H-haha, t-that's the spirit!"

That's what Kirishima said that made the others nod inwardly, because of their understanding about your personality, what he said was completely true. Although it hurts, they still have to accept the cruel truth and continue their lives without you anymore.

However, they would still have this little hope deep within their hearts saying you would return someday, and they were all really looking forward to it.

As the reporter, Mr. Tokuda, all day he was closely observing the bunch, and mentally noted and reviewed his insights about Class 1A which he heard so much about. Actually, the purpose of him coming here was not just about documenting Class 1A's lifestyle in their new dorms, it was about inquiring about All Might's new successor.

This reporter is actually a smart and quick witted one so he immediately felt a need to solve this riddle in front of him. The moment All Might last sentence went into his ears, he was instantly motivated to solve this mystery.

Oh, and he missed someone too, if he considered himself lucky, he might meet that person coincidentally if that person wants to go back.

Before he went to his mission, before he even got the permission to enter UA, he already considered six candidates that All Might might consider being his successor. And those six was the top six from in the sports festival finals, except you.

He knows you too well, you and him met a few years back just right after he graduated from university, and he knows you won't involve yourself with hero's society.

This reporter is actually one of your guy inside the first few most known media companies throughout the country.

Taneo Tokuda is a tall, slender man with black, wavy hair that hangs on one side of his face and short sideburns on both sides. His face is angular with high cheekbones that the girls of 1-A call handsome. Wears thin-framed glasses with large, circular lenses, contrasting with his thin, grayish-blue eyes with mismatched pupils, one white and one black.

Sports a beige blazer over an untucked black dress shirt and dark slacks. He also has a black camera that hangs around his neck when he's reporting. When you first met him, he was still the type of reporter in contrast of what he is now.

Tokuda might've noticed it or not, but when you showed up into his life, it suddenly changed to the way of what and where he is now. He had a tragic experience in the first few years of journalism, being a reporter that's so common among reporters, but one bar talk with you actually made him change his view in life.