Chapter 7 : TH

YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF MY EUPHORIA ! EH YEAH EH YEAH !! 

THAT PICTURE MANNNNNNNN !

hehehe SORRY NOT SORRY, bishes ! jk ilu guys pls don't kill me !!! I started to write this chapter just before going to a small place for studying so it's not edited...

______

I leant forwards, my eyes on Kookie's lips, but just before we melted into each other, a stupid driver honked, making us jump, scared by the sudden sound. I looked around and saw the light being green, so I started driving again.

The rest of the ride was silent, but not awkward tho. The music playing softly was now only old love songs, and at a moment, I heard a small voice singing along with Aretha Franklin. I glanced to my baby and saw him humming the song. 

"Y'know bay, if you want to sing you can... Aretha won't mind I think..." I said, my eyes focused on the road. Jungkook looked at me, surprised, then looked away throuh the passenger's window.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDyiREoBw0o : I say a little prayer, Aretha Franklin)

"...  And while combing my hair now
And wondering what dress to wear now (wear now)
I say a little prayer for you" 

I looked at him, amazed by his angelic voice. I then remembered the chorus and tagged along with him.

" yeah
(You'll stay in my heart and I will love you)
(Forever) forever (and ever) ever
(We never will part, oh, how I love you)
(Together) together, (together) together
(That's how it must be, to live without you)
(Would only mean heartbreak for me) Ooh"

I made stupid mimics, making Jungkook laugh his heart out, allowing me to see his bunny smile, making me smile too.

"Hyung, your smile is really beautiful, you should show it more." I heard the younger say, making my smile fade a bit. "I don't really have reasons to smile pup."

I turned the wheel, parking in front of my house. I then looked at him, he was staring at me with his big doe eyes. "Then I'll make you smile Tae..." And he made a dumb face, making me laugh hard at his cute attempts.

(I literally imagined him like this while I was writing kekekekekeke)

"Okay, o-okay" I said while trying to catch my breath after that laugh "We're here bub... Welcome to my humble abode my lord" I said while getting out of the car, opening the passenger's door.

Jungkook laughed, taking the hand I extended to him "Thank you my prince. I hope this residence is at my image : perfect..." He said while flipping imaginary hair.

We both laughed, and i intertwined our fingers, guiding him to my apartment.