Chapter 3 : TH

I'm sick again... and it's not getting any better... 

Anygayyy, hope you guys enjoy your life and remember that I love uuuuuu all of u ! every single inch of your wonderful soul !!!!

Enjoyyy !!

______________

All we had to do was to prepare our things for the next step, but Soobin insisted on checking twice our weapons, outfits, vehicles, and amunition. 

I sighed as I saw him counting the bullets for the fifth time "Yaaaah Soobinie ! Stop this !! You're stressing me !! You should be confident in you Hyung for once !"

 He didn't stop counting and sighed "I trust you Sunbae, but I can't help it ... 48,60, 72, 8-" I took the chargers from his hands and threw them in a bag.

(this is where they're supposed to be, but there is more than one tv : those are security screens

(this is where they're supposed to be, but there is more than one tv : those are security screens.)

I looked at the clock and grinned. 7:39PM. I stood up from the chair I was sitting since 2 PM and stretched myself "What about we go to a club or a bar uh ?"

He looked at me and sighed "Then, I need to call Yeonjun and Beomgyu.

I tilted my head, incomprehension written on my face. Soobin giggled and smiled "You're impossible when you're drunk. Even Hobi hyung is less of a dork when he's drunk." 

I smiled as I remembered of evenings with all my friends, where Hoseok was drunk. I put my hands up as a sign of resilience. "Okay okay, I got it... " 

Then, I took my drama queen's face and fake cried. "But call me hyung please !! For god's sake, why am I the only one in BigHit you keep calling Sunbae ?! Am I this much of a jerk that you don' want to be my dongsaeng ?!

Soobin giggled as I was hiding my face in my hands. He came in front of me and, as I lifted my head, he hugged me. I was kind of surprised, but he was blushing like hell : his neck was red and I grinned as I embraced him. 

He hid his face in my neck (but he struggled a bit since he's taller than me) and said "It's not that at all... I think it's more the opposite actually... I really really like you, and calling you hyung would make me feel special. None of the youngers call you hyung... "

I patted his back, already knowing what I was about to answer, but he broke the hug and said "I know you're not intersted Sunbae, it's not a problem for me. I only want you to be happy, even if it's not with me.