Chapter 4

Hiii guys !!!! Just a quick memo for u guys ! I'm a human and I need attention... At least if you don't have time vote pls...

I'm tired to see there are views but no one actually cares about the author behind...

I did the same as you, before beeing myself an author, and now I get how important it is for an author to at least have a feedback ( it's better when it's good but it's okay if it's bad)...

so pls tell me what's going on ur mind after u read this chapter !!!

_______________

" I'm sorry, but if you don't tell me your name, I won't be able to remember..."

- " It's your best friend !! It's Taetae bub... Now you remember me ?! "

- " Uhm, Tae-ssi, is everything okay ? are you drunk ? Where are you right now ? "

- " I'm in your heart babe ! But I'm getting tired to run through your mind all day long !... Get it ?! It's beca "

- " Yeah, I know this joke Tae-ssi "

I hear some noises from the background, and Jay shouting, his phone seemed taken by someone. The person starts talking "Hi, erhm... hello, uhm I'm one of  his coworkers. We concluded a big deal today, so we went to celebrate, but Sunbae drank more than he should I guess... I was thinking that you could send a cab or come to take him home safely, miss ? " I giggled and talk "Sorry, I'm a man... And I don't know Tae that much..."

The voice seems disappointed. "Oh ! I thought you were, like his girlfriend or wife... Are you his boyfriend ? " I widen my eyes and immediately answer " No, no, no, no, no ! Not at all !!! We know each other since this morning... But we're neighbors."

I hear Tae's voice shouting loudly in the background "I want Kookie to come !!! Right now !!! " The man giggled nervously and talks to Tae "I'm asking him, Sunbar. Just wait a little." he then talks to me "Is it okay for you, sung-nim ? "

I answer quickly to end the man's pain "I'm coming, so don't worry and tell him. Could you just text me the adress and I'll pick Tae-ssi up." The man on the phone muttered a thanks before sending me the adress. I waited until I got the notification, and looked at the adress...

It was looking oddly too familiar.

I entered it in Go*gle Maps, and my assumptions were confirmed.

"Oh, holly little fricking shit !" I muttered.

It was my ex's bar. My fuckin toxic ex boyfriend Park Jimin. That wasn't going to be as simple as I thought.