Chapter 4 : TH

I got my peaches out in Georgia (oh, yeah, shit), 

I get my weed from California (that's that shit),

 I took my chick up to the North, yeah (badass bitch),

 I get my light right from the source, yeah (yeah, that's it) !! 

Wooohoooo I'm drunk and I love it !!! No for real, I just ate a Bibimbap and mochis w/ my family so I'm really happy rn !! Cheers !

Oh and I love Blueberry eyes !! It's quite old, but I still can't get it out of my head

Angay, here's Taetae hyung's pov of the 4th chapter !! Enjoyyy !!!

_____________________________

I went inside the crowded bar, and Soobin ran behind me, struggling to follow me.

I went directly to the counter and ordered a few drinks.I didn't want to think about anything and even if I hate the taste, alcohol is the only way I know to get there. I took the drinks hastily, cringing at the taste. 

I felt better almost immediately, the effects on my mind butting in. 

I saw someone coming to me with a drink in the hand , and Yoongi hyung sat on a stool next to me before taking a sip. 

He said "Rough day, right ? I wasn't kind this morning, hope you didn't mind.

I nodded absentmindly as I looked the remaining liquid of my glass, before lifting my glass to drink it. "Who's the heartbraker ?" Hyung asked me, and I chocked on my drink, messily spreading some over my face. 

I looked at him, surprised and stuttered "I-I'm not in love hyung... I just find hi-I mean her cute" I know he was kissing hobi-hyung minutes ago, but I can't tell him. 

This could be used as a weakness against me. "Gosh, I never saw you being so whipped for someone. I'm sure that big doe eyes' boy has something special, right ?

I snapped my head and glared at him as he kept talking