Chapter 5

Okay guys !!! I know no one is reading this bcs we're not many, but pls don't forget what I said beofre : I'm human (well, to be more precise I'm like a puppy, and I neeeeeed to have someone to talk to :'(   ...)

Yeah and look at the beautiful picture of Jk-hyung I found (It's upper)

Anygays, here is My brightest smile' fifth chapter ! enjoyy :) 

PS : I don't have anything against Jimin hyung, okay ? It's just a fiction, so pls don't kill me ^_^' 

If you want a proof, go read my other work : To all the alphas I love ... 

_______________

"Now you little hoe ! You'll open your tighs for me, wether you want it or not."

WARNING - VIOLENCE, SMUT AND RAPE AHEAD -

I felt Jimin's hand travelling down my chest and the drunk man took of my boxers. I cried, and tried to stop Jimin from doing anything, but he didn't listen. 

He put roughly a finger inside my hole, making me gasp and srceam because I was hurt. Jimin leant forwards to kiss me, but I turned my head and slapped Jimin. 

He was in shock from the blow, and released his grip, stumbling from the strenght. I took this chance to escape, took my boxer and ran to the bathroom. 

I locked myself and ran to the opposite side of the room, and curled myself up into a small ball. I cried uncontrollably, realising what just happened.

Jimin on his side, was still on the bed, processing the fact he was slapped by his boyfriend. he came back to reality when he heard the door being shut. 

He got up and tried to open it, but it was locked, and he couldn't make it move. 

" Jungkook-ah ! open the door." Jimin tried to say calmly, avoiding his anger to get out. "N-no... You're an asshole..." I managed to say between my sobs. 

" YAH ! Jungkook !! Who gave you the right to talk to me like this ?! Why are you so confident now ?! Did you manage to find a new dickhead to whom you can spread your legs ?! you little hoe !!" He shouted starting to bang at the door. 

I tried to go the furthest possible, as I heard the door making loud noises. " Y-you were the o-one who ch- cheated on me e-every time... I-I saw your m-messages with some cl-clients !" I screamed back, and the bangs stopped for a while.