chapter 1

Hiiiiiii guys !

 I'm here again with a brand new story ! this time was supposed to not be a fanfiction, but I then I remembered that I couldn't live without my daily Kpop thing ( It's just they're sooooooo perfect I couln't resist, sorryyy !) 

Also, it's just my thoughts about how they're supposed to be so if you don't like the personnalities I made for them, just imagine ! I hope you guys will like it 'cause I'm not really sure about it... Just enjoy your reading ! XOXO

_____________________________

It's currently 6 in the morning, and like every day I have to wake up at 5 and get my beautiful but messy dog out. That's my daily routine : doing some running while Baloo (my dog) goes round and back to me always highly excited. After 30 mn running, I take my way back to my appartment, walking to take my breathe again .

I feel a strange presence behind me because of my 'neigbours'. I'm living in a quiet insecure place because I don't have many saves. My parents forced me to search for an appartment in a hurry because they found out I was gay and they just couldn't accept it. I had to leave one day after their discovery, without a goodbye to my little sister.

I found a small apartment in this neighborhood but it is still dangerous for me to get out without Baloo, or in the night.

(Dis beautiful  black labrador retriever is Baloo - she's currently 2 years old)

I am taken back to reality when I hear Baloo barking to a giant stranger. I run to my dog and see that she tries to play with the guy, and jumps everywhere excitedly. I try to take my breath "hu hu... I'm sorry my dog is a bit hyperactive ! she's still young tho... Anyway, I'm sorry"

I bow to the man, but I still can't see his face. " It's okay..." He says with a really low and warm voice " I needed some happiness to think of something else" He says in a voice where I can hear his sadness. Baloo continues to jump everywhere, and looks at me just before jumping on the man, who falls of surprise.