Chapter 5-6 : TH

So now that they're together, and bcs I'm too lazy to make on POV for each chapter, I'll change Pov's once a chapter. 

Probably not clear, but I'm gonna write an event in someone's pov, then I won't rewrite it with the other's pov bcs, like, I'm too much of a lazy army (but tell me if you want to have the pov of each one for each chapter or not).

(AnD tHaT pIcTuRe GoOoOoOd !!!! fuck me pls hyung !!!! - I'm not sure he's gay but I'll try)

Anygay, I hope you could see BTS concert and enjoy it !!!! 

_______________________

I still felt a little tipsy, but that was easy to hide. I came closer to them, as I heard Jungkook saying between his gritted teeth to let him go. "Bub, you know this guy ?" I looked at him, wondering if he'd get the hint. 

"Kookie ? Is he annoying you ?" I called him by the cute nickname I gave him to make him remember.

"Taetae hyung !" He shouted happily. That nickname will be the ende of me, if he continues to say it like this.I opened my arms wide, just to feel his warmth surround me, and I closed my eyes as I smelt his addicting perfume. 

He got out of my embrace a few seconds later, and I remembered why I was there, so I looked at him curious to know who would be the next target I'll have to get rid of.

(THE looke he gives

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(THE looke he gives... It sends me shivers all over my body GOOOOOOD !!! sorry, shouldn't be srceaming Tae's surname like this)

" This is Jimin, my...exboyfriend. Jimin, this is Tae, my -" I interrupted him to avoid being friendzoned, and I gave my hand with a light smirk "Jungkook's boyfriend. Nice to meet you." . 

I giggled internally at Jimin's reaction, and waited till they finished talking, my mind drifting off but I snapped back when I heard my baby talking again "I hope you don't. I'll be busy being fucked all day long by my boyfriend."