Chapter 3

Hiii guys !!! sorry I couldn't update before, I didn't have my laptop with me and all my family was with me so I didn't have much time 😭 So here is the third chapter of my brightest smile !!!

_____________________

the girl in the center is the girl talking (I don't know this girl but the personnality I wrote for her is fictional)

One of them looked at Namjoon and smiled to him. I knew Namjoon-hyung wasn't feeling good around people he'd never seen so I spoke for him.

" May I help you, miss ?" She turned her head to me and answered roughly " Well, I was sitting with my friends and I saw your friend right here. I'd love to have your number, sexy."  She said turning to Namjoon with a huge smile now put on her face.

"Well ehrm ... I uhh ..." I look at him and he seems really uneasy, nervous.

He doesn't seem okay to give his number to this woman so I talk again, as kindly as I can :" I'm sorry but my friend right there is taken, and he isn't interested." I look at him and he nods shyly. The girl sighs "oh that's sad... but where is she, like, it's Friday so you should be with her, right ?"

My friend panicked a bit and I mutely say sorry before turning my head to the girl still waiting.

"In front of you... now you'll excuse us but we'd like to eat peacefully." She gasps and almost shouts " but... but you're a man !" I glare at her and I hear Namjoon standing up. 

( basically I'm dying right now

( basically I'm dying right now ... Why is he so fucking sexy ? Like   jkhkjhkfjhjfkhjgh)

He slowly moves towards her and talks really calmly