Chapter 2 : TH

hellooooooooooooooooooooooo ! too much happened these last days (yeah I'm super late bcs like I got sick, exams, sick again and just finished some exams.)

sooo, yeah I published 5 chapters of Jk's pov, but I'm late concerning taehyung's pov... sorryyyyy !!

Anygays, here is the 2nd chapter !!!

______________________

I got out of my car, and adjusted my suit. I was wearing it for Worschatz, and I put it specifically because of his particular tastes (I love suits, but I hate ties, and I had to wear one).

Worschatz was not his real name, but I didn't know it. I only knew he had really picky tastes about his associates, so I had to put all the chances to my side.

( And now we're going to learn how to breathe again

( And now we're going to learn how to breathe again... How is it possible to look this much like a walking god ?!)

I came in front of the building and sighed, before entering. Soobin ran to  me, dressed as well in a fancy suit.

(ok, just a question

(ok, just a question... WHY TF ARE THEY ALL BREATHTAKING ? I hate doing asthma crises bcs of ther handsome faces.)

I smiled as I saw him, he was cute. Well not as cute as that guy I met once in a bar, that Jimin. Oh and not even arriving to the ankle of this cute bunny I met sooner, but still.

"Sunbae-nim ! You could make it ! I'm glad you came : here are the few files you need to see before Worschatz arrives." I giggled as I side hugged him.

"Well, hello to you too, Soobin-ah ! I'm fine and you ? Thanks for asking by the way. And for the last time, call me hyung." He blushed slightly, and I smirked. I went straight to the office we agreed to meet, Soobin and some of our men following me.