chapter 2

Bye guys ! Hi ladies ! Mouah !! Sorry, too much tiktoks in my head... So this is the chapter 2 of my brightest smile, and if you liked the first one, go and look to my other writings and comment please bcs I don't have a lot of people reading and I'd love to have your opinions on my work ! So here you go, the 2nd chapter is right there !

______________

(these are the subway lines from Seoul if you need some help for the locations)

I take the subway line 4 from Gangbuk station (Suyu) to my office, and during my path, I look at my phone screen. My best friend and colleague Kim Namjoon asked me if I wanted to go and have a drink with him tonight, which I answered positively, a smile on my face. I go down at the Ichon station and walk straight to my office (the image on the top of the chapter ;) ), arriving at 9:00 AM.

I work as a marketing director, and I have 5 people under my orders, but I'm not really high ranked, so I don't earn really much. My manager sees me immediately when I enter, and screams "Jungkook-ssi! I need you in my office. Right now !"

I enter his office and sit down on the chair he points for me. He starts talking about a project that I'd have to manage, and he asked me to choose someone in my team to handle it. The project is about a new product of a big company, known for their sulfurous actions, but the manager tells me I don't have to worry and just do my work.

(this is what Jungkook sees when he enters the room he works in)

I take the suitcase he gives me and get out of the room. As I sit down in front of my desk, I see Namjoon, and I wave at him. He's eating a doughnut but he nodded at me and we both started working on our own cases.Namjoon the first one to talk to me after I arrived in the society, and we became really good friends in a short time.

He's the perfect friend, boyfriend, or so ever is possible.Just imagine a tall guy like 6'2 feets tall, strong enough because he used to train in a fight club, brown almond-shaped eyes, beautiful dark hair, the cutest yet sexiest smile ever, and one of the most beautiful voices you'll ever hear (well, I thought it was until I heard Tae's one).