Male!Kris x Male!Neko!Reader!

Start from the beginning

Kris blushed at the compliment as you blushed in embarrassment after realising what you said, so you opened your drawing pad and distracted yourself as you started to draw with Kris doing the same a minute later.

Y/n: Is there a topic? Or whatever is on our minds?

Kris:... Someone you would kiss.

Y/n: O-Oh, hehe, alright.

You thought about who you would kiss for a minute before you realised who and started to draw as Kris had already started drawing before you. And after drawing in silence for some time, you and Kris were finally done, but before you could show each other your drawings, your mom knocked on the door.

"Sweetie, I'm going to the store, be good alright?"

Y/n: I will!

"Kris, keep him in check."

Kris: I will.

"See you two soon!" your mom walked away from the door and you both sat there in silence as you both heard the front door open and close a minute later.

Kris: Y/n, I need to talk.

Y/n: About what?

Kris:... I... I'm really concerned about you.

Y/n: W-What? W-Why?

Kris: I don't want to be rude, but you smell, badly.

Y/n:... Wait, me?

Kris: Yes, don't you smell that bad smell?

Y/n:... I thought it was my room... how long have I smelt like this?

Kris: Umm, a month?

Y/n: Oh... well, I'm sorry... but... you know I'm not a fan of water.

Kris:... Then I'm leaving.

Y/n: W-What?

Kris: If you don't wash, then I'm leaving.

Y/n:... Y-You can't do this to me.

Kris: I can, and I will.

Y/n:... Kris... I... I... I can't help that I don't like water... I would shower more, I would. I just... don't like my tail or ears getting wet... and they always do whenever I bring myself to shower.

Kris:... Y/n, do you have a hose?

Y/n:... You are NOT hosing me down!

Kris: I will.

Y/n: No! You won't!

Kris: I. WILL.

Y/n: NO. YOU. WON'T.

You glared at Kris as they stared at you. Kris then tried to grab you but thanks to your quick reflexes you were able to dodge him and jump off the bed. Kris quickly got off the bed and stood in front of the door.

Kris: I'm not letting you leave until you either accept to shower yourself, or I hose you down.

Y/n: Kris... I... can't...

Kris: Yes you can, and if you can't, then I'll happily hose you down.

Y/n: No!

Kris: Yes!

Y/n: N-NO!

You just started to tear up before crying and collapsing on the ground on your knees with your ears flattening. Kris saw how upset you were about this and sighed before walking over and kneeling down next to you.

Kris: It's ok, you don't need to be scared, I know you don't like it, but it has to be done, for your health and everyone else's stomachs. I'm your friend, a best friend even, I want to help you. And I don't care if I see you naked, I just want to help.