Still into you

16 year old Draco Malfoy was getting ready for prom but he wasn't asked. Narcissa was helping her son get ready "Are you ready to go, my darling?" "Yeah," "You haven't been asked yet, have you?" "Not yet, I might do when I get there." Draco's older sister, Scarlett came in "Are you ready?" "Yeah," "Who's asked you out?" "No one." "Harry's been your best friend for ages, you should message him." Draco nodded, getting his phone from his bedside table, unlocking it, finding Harry's number, sending him a quick message 'How would you feel about coming to prom with me?' He sent, waiting for a reply 'Has no one asked you? If not, I'm more than welcome to x' 'Thank you!'  The blonde sent with a smile, turning off his phone, walking downstairs to put his shoes on. As Draco left the door, where his father Lucius was waiting by the car "Ready?" He nodded, getting in the front, buckling in. 

Once the youngest Malfoy got to school, he got out where Harry was waiting. He walked over to him, taking his hand "Nervous?" "Very," "So am I, my dad had to get me ready." "Regulus had to get you ready?" "Yeah, I was so nervous about coming to prom. I had second thoughts when my other father was driving me down the road." "Don't be, I'm here." The two walked in together and into the hall "How about you stay here, Draco, while I get us drinks?" "Sure." Harry walked off to get drinks. As he came back, Draco was standing by the wall "What is it?" "Normal Fanta Fruit Twist," "Thank you." He took a sip from the cup "How's your sister?" "Good, she finishes year 12 in July." "Cool, what college are you thinking about going to?" "Probably Newham or New Vic." "New Vic's closer to us," He nodded, pulling up a chair sitting down.

More people started coming in "Harry?" "Yeah?" "Can I tell you something?" "Sure, do you want to sit down?" "Sure." The two pulled up chairs, sitting down in front of each other. Draco put his drink down "I don't want you to leave or get upset," "I'm not, if you have a crush on me, that's okay." "Seriously?" "I promise, do you know why I said it's okay?" "Why?" "I have feelings for you too, so how would you feel about seeing how far we go?" "You're asking me to be your boyfriend?" "Yeah," The blonde stood up, pulling Harry up, walking over to the Drama Block outside "Have you had your first kiss yet?" "No." "No?" The youngest Malfoy shook his head, sitting on one of the lunch tables. Harry came over to him, standing between his legs "Am I okay standing here?" He nodded, looking up at him "We've been best friends for 15 years, it's okay, I used to lie between your legs when we were 5." Harry laughed "Umm, Harry?" "Can I do something?" "Sure." 

The rest of the year started to come out and the blonde grabbed a hold of Harry's tie, brushing his lips to his. Harry kissed back, gently grabbing Draco's arms, lifting them so they were around his neck, keeping his hands on his waist, pulling him in closer as the other year 11's started clapping as they pulled away, blushing, looking at each other with warm smiles "I didn't expect you to kiss back," "I wanted to, your also a really amazing kisser. Where did you learn to kiss like that?" "I don't know, and your also a good kisser." Harry smiled, walking around behind Draco, redoing his French braid which he wasn't complaining about Harry hurting his head "Can I ask you a question?" "Sure." "What's your type?" "Kind, short, shy, blonde, gentle but has a soft side, blueish grey eyes and has freckles." "You're describing me?" "Maybe I am or I'm describing Scarlett." "She's 17!" "I know, I describing you, stupid." "Oh," "Yeah, I'm fucking in love with you." Draco looked away with a smile, covering his face.

Harry took his hands away, and squished his cheeks softly "You're so cute." He giggled, and pecked his lips. The two walked back inside, hand in hand "Want to go home or stay?" "Go," "Of course." The two walked out of the school gates, walking home together.

As they got to the Malfoy's, Draco knocked on the doorbell as Narcissa opened the door "Hey sweetheart, you're home early." "I wanted to come home with Harry." "Harry, do you want to come in?" "I'd love to." The two walked in together as Draco took off his shoes "Just put your shoes next to mine, I've got small feet so we'll know who's shoes are who's." "Alright." The two walked upstairs together hand in hand. Draco opened his bedroom door as Harry followed behind him "Can you stay for a bit?" "Of course I can." The blonde turned off his light, turning his LED lights on purple, switching on his galaxy projector, walking over to his bed where Harry was waiting, his arms open. Draco climbed into bed and under his covers, settling in his arms.