Brenda:Yeah. Excluding Winona,the other girls went to pack.

Damie seemed bummed out a little causing Brenda to come over and hug him.

Brenda:Aww,don't worry. When you come back we can hang out,how does that sound?

The boy still looked sad but he nodded at that prospect.

Brenda:Good. Now go on and eat,you've got a big day ahead of you.

Damie nods and finishes his breakfast.

After he was done,Damie was dropped off at Slateport City by Winona,got his ticket and took the ferry to the Battle Frontier.

When he got there,he got a Frontier Pass from the desk clerk then went inside.

The boy was amazed at all the facilities here,each more different then the last.

It was so much,he couldn't even decide which one to do first so he let Sparky out to decide.

The mouse looked around for a bit before pointing his tail towards a dojo shaped building.

Damie nods and goes to the building with his partner,while in the background,a Seviper was watching them with interest before it slithered away

The young champ went into the Battle Arena and was given the run-down of how it worked then went on his way.

He spent about twenty minutes battling Trainers and taking a cool-down,he went in again with a surprise challenger.

Referre:Dear challenger! Your skill level is truly astounding! We now would like you to face our leader,the Arena Tycoon! The Arena Tycoon! Make way for Greta!

On the other end of the battlefield was the Arena Tycoon and Damie's opponent.

(Credit to Geznoman)

She runs up quickly and greets the boy.

Greta:Hey! Howdy! You finally won your way up to me! I was getting worried waiting for you!...So,are you ready? I won't allow a halfhearted effort! Be ready for a thrashing! Come on,Referee! Let's get this started!