"I'm sorry I didn't mean for you to hear" sage cuts me off "hey what're you sayin' sorry for no need to say sorry you know, I just wanted to say I'm proud of you for eating more, I didn't wanna call it out since I thought you'd take it in a bad way but you know I wanted to let you know and just tell me if-"

"thank you" sage cut me off as she thanked me, her eyes welled with tears "dont cry darling, dont cry" I hugged her tightly, my arms around her neck.

"Thank you, I really do appreciate you, and I'm sorry we're not yet actually together im just scared but I promise I'll tell you when I'm ready" sage sobbed out

"Hey don't say sorry yea?" I reassure as I pulled away taking her face in my hands "and I'll wait for you. No matter how long it takes, I'll wait for you until I can finally tell the world your mine" I grinned

Sage blushed, her cheeks and nose going red as she smiled that sweet smile of hers that made butterflies errupt in my stomach no matter what.

She completed me.

"I love you nickolas gene carter" sage grinned "I love you too, more than you could imagine" I kissed her.

"Ew" me and sage suddenly heard, te voice coming from none other than Brian Littrell

"Way to ruin the moment rok, way to ruin the moment" I said as I pulled away, sage going red, but nonetheless laughed.

"Anyways.. I'm not third wheelig for longer than I have to, so I'll just- uh sage they calling you were finished" Brian says quickly.

"Ok thanks for telling me" sage gets up and goes to the recording part of the studio

"I love her so much I don't want to fuck things up you know but I'm scared I will" I tell rok

"Your nick you fuck things up its part of you" Brian shrugs.

"Wow very helpful rok very helpful boosted my ego all the way here" I reach my hand up as far as I can.

He laughs lightly and continues "no but for real, I know for a fact you'll avoid fuckin' up at all costs, you love her too much for that I see the way you look at her you know you won't for sure. Also please don't or else we'll be living with a grumpy Kevin for a while 'cause of what you did" Brian shudders at the though

"Thank you and I wont" I laugh, no matter the situation Brian has always been there to help, and I was so thankful for him, for all of them I couldn't have been who I was now without them.

"Ok well so there's this water park we can go tomorrow maybe" Brian suggested "I mean we have to ask Lou but I don't think he'd mind" Brian shrugged

"YES PLEASE" I yelled in excitement, suddenly Kevin peaks from behind this filing cabinet and raised a finger to his lips, shushing us.

"How long have you- you know what nevermind" I stated as Brian laughed a little.

Finally sage finished recording her strumming her guitar, she just needed an acoustic guitar and electric guitar and the rest would be covered by Max, he'd choose the instruments and stuff since sage approved of it already.

"Wanna go to the mall?" AJ suggests since we finished earlier it was 4 pm.

"Yes yes!" Sage jumps up and down from excitement making me smile, she was adorable.

"Ok come on then" Kevin says as we gt to the car, after a few minutes we make it to the mall.

"Ok where to go first?" Kevin asks "clothing store!" All of us say "ok lets go I think theres one that would fit our style upstairs, I went here once so" Kevin says.